• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared Dublin artist Immanuel Godson debates a Jamaican living in Ireland on racism

Medb

Gone Fishing
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
An interesting conversation,I doubt I will hear one like it on mainstream. I hope the artists career isn't damaged for being so frank.
A - I don't think he gives a fuck

and

B - it could be good for him in the long term. It will certainly be good for his conscience.

SwordOfStCatherine

The whole Sweden thing- the Swedes are by other people's very weird. The idea of it as multi-racial multi-cultural paradise is insane. I know Iraqis who lived in Sweden and their experience was that it was basically impossible to befriend indigenous Swedes. The one couple they thought they had befriended cut them off brutally because of their complaining about the softness of the cops in dealing with Somalis who were running wild in the place they lived there. We are talking about essentially middle class people here. They believe that Sweden will be a rouge White Nationalist State in a few years. No one thinks that about England. So yeah.....

The whole Sweden thing- the Swedes are by other people's very weird. The idea of it as multi-racial multi-cultural paradise is insane. I know Iraqis who lived in Sweden and their experience was that it was basically impossible to befriend indigenous Swedes. The one couple they thought they had befriended cut them off brutally because of their complaining about the softness of the cops in dealing with Somalis who were running wild in the place they lived there. We are talking about essentially middle class people here. They believe that Sweden will be a rouge White Nationalist State in a few years. No one thinks that about England. So yeah.....
ever seen a business that proudly boasts ...''this business is 100% irish owned' ?

the Swedes i knew flew into a rage when they saw the sign.

Top Bottom