• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared Dublin artist Immanuel Godson debates a Jamaican living in Ireland on racism

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Good interview, nice to see straight talking, hard to convince low IQ immigrants who somehow think they have a right to live here displacing the natives and their leftist lesbians cat ladies enablers.

Medb

Gone Fishing
PI Member
I will watch it all later. The few snippets I clicked through were excellent. Fair ball to him, he's a true Dub and Irishman and from what I've seen he dusnt suffer fools gladly.

TW Tone

PI Member
I will watch it all later. The few snippets I clicked through were excellent. Fair ball to him, he's a true Dub and Irishman and from what I've seen he dusnt suffer fools gladly.

I can't open it.
But if it shows an Irish artist showing even skepticism about Mass Immigration it's a good thing.

The broad anti-globalist movement needs artists, musicians, writers.

SwordOfStCatherine

Good interview, nice to see straight talking, hard to convince low IQ immigrants who somehow think they have a right to live here displacing the natives and their leftist lesbians cat ladies enablers.
He is a very talented artist. I really hope and pray that his straight talking does not get in the way of the career success he deserves.

SwordOfStCatherine

Did you see the pale skinned girl on that video- "my hands are shaking after that".....,I mean what the hell? If she met my sister my sister might well end up giving her a full on mental break down or heart attack if Immanuel freaked her out. Actually in terms of non-Ulster Prods the most actually racist person I know in Ireland is a Black African Priest who has a very low opinion of American Blacks, basically sees them as utter trash. Both he and Jamacians in general are also incredibly "homophobic". Now personally I don't care about any of this- I think everybody is entitled to their ethnic likes and dislikes, however it is the hypocrisy that gets to me.

SwordOfStCatherine

Jamaican cops shoot 3 black men every 2 days on average.
Fuck back off if you don't like it.
If there was mass Haitian immigration to Jamacia than the machetes would be out.The two groups are not fond of each other at all, but indigenous working class Dubs having much more mild ethnic preferances is supposedly EVIL. If I was Immanuel I would be taking no lessons from those characters.

I can't open it.
But if it shows an Irish artist showing even skepticism about Mass Immigration it's a good thing.
Did Banksy sell his soul to the lefty Multi-culti statue-killers in order to achieve fame and fortune ?

the BBC cannot stop foaming at the mouth about his latest piece of vandalism on a wall somewhere.

if you produce brilliant art but are to the Right of centre then you will find it tough to earn a living.

Top Bottom