dreams

maschseemägdelein

BANNED
PI Member
I often have strange dreams.

Just now -

Setting - boarding school in Italy

Character - a teenager recounting his life at the boarding school from when he was forced to attend as an infant

filmic

It begins in a graeco-roman bath out on the campus.

The teenager feels inadequate in comparison to the athletic bodies of the Italian boys and girls having been sent over from the United States.

Despite these feelings he also admires them or even glorifies them.

Much imagery - as I said it was filmic - also erotic at times

The most striking image was a flashback to his infancy or toddlership - unsure - his bed is set up with ropes like spiderwebs and he is forced to increase his athleticism by traversing them whereas he ends up developing habits which save him from beatings while worsening his health and stature.

Despite this treatment he loves his school.

There was a part with a girl but I forget.

The final few parts are thus -

The teenager is now recounting from his twenties as a poet.

He walks through his old school and refuses to reveal his juvenalia to the public, smiling.

Filmic image of hand passing book to other hand. We see many images like this.

A talent scout beats up a fellow schoolmate who was talking while reading the poets' juvenalia so bad he dies of head wounds.

We catch the inspector reading the text with others.

The dream ends in an adjoining room of the boarding school, which leads in to a larger hall with men holding tin-foil objects surrounded by women. The teenager walks slowly toward it. We think he has been caught by the inspector but it is actually just one of the women.

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Premium
Do you feel you can control your dreams?

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Premium
Controlling Dreams will allow you to take control of the situation, I control my dreams every night and they can open me up to so many new things and I believe I enter a different realm.

Dreams can sometimes be our mind just using fantasy to create a better environment for us, controlling your dreams opens up new doors and endless opportunities.

Do you believe and accept the theories behind the multiverse?

maschseemägdelein

BANNED
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Controlling Dreams will allow you to take control of the situation, I control my dreams every night and they can open me up to so many new things and I believe I enter a different realm.

Dreams can sometimes be our mind just using fantasy to create a better environment for us, controlling your dreams opens up new doors and endless opportunities.

Do you believe and accept the theories behind the multiverse?
I am not aware of such theories.

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Premium
I am not aware of such theories.
Multiverse theory is the idea that there are many different Universes, they all have a unique difference to our own and some of them will also have a different variation of you.

Controlled dreamscape allows you to enter these different multiverses and enter the subconscious mind of your other self, here you can catch a small glimpse of their life and how you are different, likewise they will have entered your universe and dreamscape and will be seeing how different your life is to theirs.

maschseemägdelein

BANNED
PI Member
Multiverse theory is the idea that there are many different Universes, they all have a unique difference to our own and some of them will also have a different variation of you.

Controlled dreamscape allows you to enter these different multiverses and enter the subconscious mind of your other self, here you can catch a small glimpse of their life and how you are different, likewise they will have entered your universe and dreamscape and will be seeing how different your life is to theirs.
I do not know. I do not see how you could know.

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Premium
I do not know. I do not see how you could know.
I have faith, like you have faith.

I have seen things that I know my own mind could not makeup, it was seen because it exists elsewhere.

De Ja Vu is a classic example of parallel universes, Have you ever seen something and thought, I don't remember it that way?

maschseemägdelein

BANNED
PI Member
I have faith, like you have faith.

I have seen things that I know my own mind could not makeup, it was seen because it exists elsewhere.

De Ja Vu is a classic example of parallel universes, Have you ever seen something and thought, I don't remember it that way?
Yes.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
I had a dream that I was a substitute teacher teaching a room full of school girls on how to get on in life whilst speaking entirely in a Christopher Walken voice.

Who comes into the room but Chris himself and he commends me on how authentic my impression of him is. "You are really very goooood".

Of course only A-listers appear in my dreams. :sun_smiley:

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Premium
I had a dream that I was a substitute teacher teaching a room full of school girls on how to get on in life whilst speaking entirely in a Christopher Walken voice.

Who comes into the room but Chris himself and he commends me on how authentic my impression of him is. "You are really very goooood".

Of course only A-listers appear in my dreams. :sun_smiley:
Sounds like a dream that could have had so much potential!

Top Bottom