'Dragon' Casey to run for MEP on rural versus urban crusade

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
Paddy Power has Casey odds on to get a seat.
They have Ming at 14 to 1 ON. Utterly stupid odds.

If you want a nice double, go; with Casey for MNW and Cuffe in Dublin. Will yield almost 5 to 1, and I think it's a cert.
Shows one how thick the electorate are when Flanagan can be odds on to be elected.

If ever there was a bluffer....... there’s one.

blue velvet

Staff member
PI Member
I bought the Sunday Times earlier and the front page has a piece about Casey's latest broadside against 'freeloading immigrants'.

I do not believe for one second that Casey really intends to pursue this stuff, but he knows how to play the media perfectly.

Why did 342,000 people vote for him last year? because 342,000 people heard his comments, which were amplified by the media and liked them.

The media intended to damage him by creating a furore over these comments on travellers, but to their horror, they only succeeded in broadcasting his message to a much wider audience.

The media engage in a lot of pearl-clutching about Peter Casey, but he couldn't have got 342,000 votes without them.

I think Casey's latest comments will also go down very well with people. There will be much hand-wringing and pearl-clutching by the media about what they see as the latest onslaught of fascism in Ireland and this will boost Casey further.

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
I bought the Sunday Times earlier and the front page has a piece about Casey's latest broadside against 'freeloading immigrants'.

I do not believe for one second that Casey really intends to pursue this stuff, but he knows how to play the media perfectly.

Why did 342,000 people vote for him last year? because 342,000 people heard his comments, which were amplified by the media and liked them.

The media intended to damage him by creating a furore over these comments on travellers, but to their horror, they only succeeded in broadcasting his message to a much wider audience.

The media engage in a lot of pearl-clutching about Peter Casey, but he couldn't have got 342,000 votes without them.

I think Casey's latest comments will also go down very well with people. There will be much hand-wringing and pearl-clutching by the media about what they see as the latest onslaught of fascism in Ireland and this will boost Casey further.
Time to calm down a little bit here.

Since when did folk objecting to ‘freeloading’ equate with facism,no matter how the media spin it.

The average PAYE worker just wants fair play, not a bunch of ‘imports’ or ‘locals’ gaming the system.

It’s all fairly simple ,you contribute, you get the rewards for your contribution.

You need genuine help you get it.

You contribute nothing, and only suck deep on the teat of the already hard pressed cow of plenty- fcuk off and game some other system.

blue velvet

Staff member
PI Member
RTE in that clip couldn't bring themselves to show Casey making the comments only the squeals of protest from the others including Mingy and Casey justifying his comments. They really are pathetic in the political correctness.
Watch the dumb media fucks being played like a fiddle by Casey for the next month,

Every time they do one of these 'Peter Casey has been criticised for saying x about y' reports, his poll numbers will go up another few percentage points.

Top Bottom