'Dragon' Casey to run for MEP on rural versus urban crusade

Dan72

DEPORTED
Peter Casey also tells the Week in Politics programme that Ireland needs to take its fair allocation of refugees from worn form countries and I quote "give them a passport and look after them"

Dan72

DEPORTED
Peter Casey says and I quote "Ireland needs to take it fair share of refugees and give them a warm Irish welcome and a passport"

Dan72

DEPORTED
Garbage, he wanted the kid in Bray deported & is now factoring in the numbers on Waiting Lists.

The quiet Cat catches the little Bird :D
He said this morning he fully agrees with freedom of movement within the EU.
We should take our fair share of refugees and give them passports, an Irish welcome and look after them.

He also said we need to stick with the Euro and remain within the EU.

I am delighted Dublin4 you are a big supporter of Peter Casey.

Oh and he also said if elected he will not join up with Nigel Farage's grouping or similar.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
You gotta envy Casey. He's a wealthy guy waltzing around running on a platform featurin' whatever pops into his head at any given moment. No detailed policy research group for the Caseman, the divil and the little angel hoverin' on his shoulders, whisperin' into his ear, does all the policy research the Caseman needs.

:devil-flip: :unsure: 😇

Morning Casey is a Eurofederalist, Bedtime Casey wants to deport 'em all. And vice versa. Funny stuff.

Still he makes the 'flakes chimp. And that ladies n' gentlemen, is a considerable advantage.

(y)

George Dillon

PI Member
He said this morning he fully agrees with freedom of movement within the EU.
We should take our fair share of refugees and give them passports, an Irish welcome and look after them.

He also said we need to stick with the Euro and remain within the EU.

I am delighted Dublin4 you are a big supporter of Peter Casey.

Oh and he also said if elected he will not join up with Nigel Farage's grouping or similar.

He's no Nigel Farage, that's for sure.
I'm not voting for him. In fact I will probably not vote, tho I am still open to the Renua guy.
It's shameful that I have been left with that non--choice.

George Dillon

PI Member
"From war torn countries.".
That would exclude around 90% of refugees and asylum seekers.
Yes but the Irish Immigration Machine wants you to believe that all asylum seekers are fleeing war and oppression.
Like the girl from Albania who was interviewed a few weeks back.

George Dillon

PI Member
Paddy Power has Casey odds on to get a seat.
They have Ming at 14 to 1 ON. Utterly stupid odds.

If you want a nice double, go; with Casey for MNW and Cuffe in Dublin. Will yield almost 5 to 1, and I think it's a cert.

Top Bottom