'Dragon' Casey to run for MEP on rural versus urban crusade

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
G-D: You are utterly naive about the Minger.
He has been a thorn in no one's side for years. He's self-serving and lazy. Worthless, in fact.

Do you happen to live in NW? I do. The Minger will keep part of his vote around Roscommon, but in other areas of the vast constituency where he polled well last time? Sayonara! He's as stale and useless as bog butter.
Well not long ago the very secretive probig business TTIP was on the cards for us courtesy of the EU.
Ming was certainly a thorn in their side on that issue!

George Dillon

PI Member
any actual evidence though?? I produced evidence in my post! :rolleyes:
Far too many around here are so quick to make allegations
but slow to back it up with actual evidence or even a link, despite having
the combined knowledge of the human race just a web search away.

"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

I am sure you are familiar with the philosophical/scientific postulate that you cannot prove a negative.
Since the Minger's sojourn in Strasbourg has been so negative, it's hard to adduce evidence.

But you will admit that he attacked nationalists in the EP, pronounced himself against border controls, and recently was spotted in Rooskey spewing hatred against Irish people, many of them his constituents. If he had done anything worthwhile in the EP you would be able to produce convincing evidence. You can't, because he didn't.

No, G-D, I think you're five years behind. You are as regards the Minger where I was five years ago.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
I am sure you are familiar with the philosophical/scientific postulate that you cannot prove a negative.
Since the Minger's sojourn in Strasbourg has been so negative, it's hard to adduce evidence.

But you will admit that he attacked nationalists in the EP, pronounced himself against border controls, and recently was spotted in Rooskey spewing hatred against Irish people, many of them his constituents. If he had done anything worthwhile in the EP you would be able to produce convincing evidence. You can't, because he didn't.

No, G-D, I think you're five years behind. You are as regards the Minger where I was five years ago.
Ming has attended 95 out of 95 Agri meetings in the EU (an area he concentrates on). Fact. That's not indicative of laziness!

Yourself and others here have put forth the conjecture that the Ming is lazy and supportive of the EU pro Globalist agenda.
So in my opinion the burden of proof rests with you. So lets see you lazy mud slingers produce some actual evidence and links
to back up your case. I'm open to a decently presented case. I'm not open to smears and hand waving.
I have already posted videos that contradict some of your opinions.

I would agree that sometimes he occasionally inserts himself into topical issues to stay on the fickle public radar
as do all politicians that wish to stay in the public's goldfish like memories so they can get re elected.
That's just an inevitable part of trying to stay in the job though. However I do grudgingly believe that the good guys should
also make an effort to stay in the job as well as doing it. Otherwise we get only the scumbags left in office.
This is a systemic issue with the way "democratic" electoral systems operate and is not Ming's fault.

Like any human being, Ming is flawed, but at least he is not some fat rich businessman or ideologically driven neoliberal c*nt
like many of our other representatives. Given the choices available, I would pick him rather than many of the others I've seen so far.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't like him either...

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
So you say he's a globalist puppet then I show you videos where he actually takes on globalist agendas
then you say "whatever" and call him a globalist puppet again. Did you even watch the videos?

Not much into evidence are you. Either reading it or providing it.
Lazy poster! Please link to the Orban comment at least, so we can see the context
because no doubt you are distorting that too.

I think Ming's point was that "nothing has really changed from colonial days. The EU is just another colonial power". And he's got a point.

It's a fair comment to make that the EU is so pro immigrant yet there isn't one of these immigrants occupying any of the EU seats of power itself
but they do allow them to serve them their coffee!

You could also look at it thus:
They insist on threatening ordinary peoples jobs with mass immigration but their own are never at risk.
Ordinary people get to compete for jobs with the immigrants but not the people driving the agenda.
Perhaps that was part of his meaning?
He went to the bother of going to Rooskey and joining in with the likes of Leah docherty
Why would anyone with a functioning brain who can read between the lines do that
Who was he speaking fir and too, certainly not me, unforgivable on the current climate

Dan72

DEPORTED
Peter Casey tells RTÉ The Week in Politics programme that leaving the Euro means leaving the EU so Ireland needs to stick with the euro and remain within the EU.

That's going to hurt some around this neck of the woods.

Dan72

DEPORTED
Peter Casey also says if elected to the European parliament he would not join up with Nigel Farage's grouping or silimar.

This really must be starting to hurt😂😂

Dan72

DEPORTED
Peter Casey agrees with freedom of movement within the EU.

Top Bottom