Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Threads merged.
Lol!

You merged Bulls Title with my Authorship - classic (y)

That's a good way to merge from now on & a good way to maintain Views. :D

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Flanagan vanished when he went to Europe as far as the public are concerned. So Casey, with his star name, could threaten him.
Casey will vanish too. And he won't do as much as Ming did there for ordinary folk or stand up to them.
Casey is of the business class. He'll meet up and identify with the EU business class lobbyists

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Casey will vanish too. And he won't do as much as Ming did there for ordinary folk or stand up to them.
Casey is of the business class. He'll meet up and identify with the EU business class lobbyists
The press report Casey because they crave a McTrump and a popular refusal to abide Varadkar's orders not to vote for him is a huge popular snub against the regime.

Flanagan, despite some good stuff like on PESCO, doesn't make an impact. He toils in total obscurity. The Dublin regime isn't worried about him.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Whatever. He's totally onboard with their migration agenda. To the point of launching a vicious attack on Viktor Orban because he opposes migration.

Ming is a globalist puppet.

Just read his twitter. Endless social justice vomit about black people being forced to serve coffee to white folks.
So you say he's a globalist puppet then I show you videos where he actually takes on globalist agendas
then you say "whatever" and call him a globalist puppet again. Did you even watch the videos?

Not much into evidence are you. Either reading it or providing it.
Lazy poster! Please link to the Orban comment at least, so we can see the context
because no doubt you are distorting that too.

I think Ming's point was that "nothing has really changed from colonial days. The EU is just another colonial power". And he's got a point.

It's a fair comment to make that the EU is so pro immigrant yet there isn't one of these immigrants occupying any of the EU seats of power itself
but they do allow them to serve them their coffee!

You could also look at it thus:
They insist on threatening ordinary peoples jobs with mass immigration but their own are never at risk.
Ordinary people get to compete for jobs with the immigrants but not the people driving the agenda.
Perhaps that was part of his meaning?

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
The press report Casey because they crave a McTrump and a popular refusal to abide Varadkar's orders not to vote for him is a huge popular snub against the regime.

Flanagan, despite some good stuff like on PESCO, doesn't make an impact. He toils in total obscurity. The Dublin regime isn't worried about him.
The regime would love to replace Ming with opportunist Casey.
Ming has been a thorn in their flesh in the past and could be again.
Casey can just be taken aside and bought off like the rest of the
business class

George Dillon

PI Member
So you say he's a globalist puppet then I show you videos where he actually takes on globalist agendas
then you say "whatever" and call him a globalist puppet again. Did you even watch the videos?

Not much into evidence are you. Either reading it or providing it.
Lazy poster! Please link to the Orban comment at least, so we can see the context
because no doubt you are distorting that too.

I think Ming's point was that "nothing has really changed from colonial days. The EU is just another colonial power". And he's got a point.

It's a fair comment to make that the EU is so pro immigrant yet there isn't one of these immigrants occupying any of the EU seats of power itself
but they do allow them to serve them their coffee!

You could also look at it thus:
They insist on threatening ordinary peoples jobs with mass immigration but their own are never at risk.
Ordinary people get to compete for jobs with the immigrants but not the people driving the agenda.
Perhaps that was part of his meaning?

The Minger supports Mass Immigration. In his very few European parliament appearances (AWOL most of the time) he has attacked patriotic forces in other countries.

I voted for him once. I thought he was a rural radical.

There's won't be a second time. I'm sure he'll lose his seat anyway. He's a useless thick.

George Dillon

PI Member
business class

G-D: You are utterly naive about the Minger.
He has been a thorn in no one's side for years. He's self-serving and lazy. Worthless, in fact.

Do you happen to live in NW? I do. The Minger will keep part of his vote around Roscommon, but in other areas of the vast constituency where he polled well last time? Sayonara! He's as stale and useless as bog butter.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
business class
I don't think the Dublin regime is tossin' & turnin' because Ming is out in Euro-land. They would've liked his dig at Obran too. That echoed regime policy.

I'd sooner export an opportunist to Euroland than adding another opportunist to the Dawl.

YoungStudent

DEPORTED
Donator
PI Member

• Immigration should be "limited to the numbers we can accommodate properly";
  • Brexit will "turn out like Y2K";
  • Ireland should be a world leader in banning plastic bottles

Stick with your Champ Groucheez :D

For it is written & so it shall be...

Why the hell are you not banned yet?

YoungStudent

DEPORTED
Donator
PI Member
Casey has about as much chance of getting elected as the UK has of leaving the EU this year.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
G-D: You are utterly naive about the Minger.
He has been a thorn in no one's side for years. He's self-serving and lazy. Worthless, in fact.

Do you happen to live in NW? I do. The Minger will keep part of his vote around Roscommon, but in other areas of the vast constituency where he polled well last time? Sayonara! He's as stale and useless as bog butter.
any actual evidence though?? I produced evidence in my post! :rolleyes:
Far too many around here are so quick to make allegations
but slow to back it up with actual evidence or even a link, despite having
the combined knowledge of the human race just a web search away.

"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

Top Bottom