'Dragon' Casey to run for MEP on rural versus urban crusade

Macushla

PI Member
His pretend anti-immigration stuff is more Peadar Toibin shit. Actually Peadar's better, at least he's actually pro-life.

Casey's just a rich egotist. D4's next messiah who'll lead him round the political desert for 40 years.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
His pretend anti-immigration stuff is more Peadar Toibin shit. Actually Peadar's better, at least he's actually pro-life.

Casey's just a rich egotist. D4's next messiah who'll lead him round the political desert for 40 years.
The fact that he will clean out Matt McCarthy and Ming the Tosser while boosting the real Nationalist parties is good enough.

Macushla

PI Member
The fact that he will clean out Matt McCarthy and Ming the Tosser while boosting the real Nationalist parties is good enough.
My prediction is it'll be:

Ming
Casey
McGuinness
Carthy

So still stuck with the same gobshites. Only now we have the fake right-wing gobshite to soak up the nationalist voters. Hopefully he really just has no long term ambitions and is only doing this to stroke his own ego and fucks off soon after.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
My prediction is it'll be:

Ming
Casey
McGuinness
Carthy

So still stuck with the same gobshites. Only now we have the fake right-wing gobshite to soak up the nationalist voters. Hopefully he really just has no long term ambitions and is only doing this to stroke his own ego and fucks off soon after.
The EU were recently able to basically shut down the internet as it stands. With Casey there he isn't going to vote for shit like that.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Casey will be packed off to Europe if he gets that seat.

It's better he makes his stand in the Euros than in the Generals.

And if Casey does get in under the Irexit banner; it'll shatter the idea that the EU has this uncontested popularity. It'll totally stun the establishment.

I don't like Casey's politics. But if we must be stuck with him, this is Casey put to best use.

Top Bottom