'Dragon' Casey to run for MEP on rural versus urban crusade

blue velvet

Staff member
PI Member
Ming's Roosky bullshit, should put pay to him and deservedly so.......
He's the ultimate fake rebel. Appearing to be iconoclastic but actually being a lapdog to the likes of Guy Verhofstadt and Jean-Claude Juncker.

An establishment man who has fooled many into thinking he's a real populist.

blue velvet

Staff member
PI Member
Anyone who wants to know what Flanagan really is should look at this tweet, where he complains about the fact that black people were serving tea and coffee to white people in Brussels.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Is anyone here Anti-Immigration?
I'm certainly not.
This is a media slur, and we should objecting when used.
I want an end to free movement and more deportaions.
If Casey stands for that, he has my supporr.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Did Casey describe himself as an immigration sceptic or is this a media term to pigeon hole him.

blue velvet

Staff member
PI Member
I do wonder about Peter Casey, especially after he tried to make out that he was really ultra liberal after all the media criticism, but he proved that there's a big appetite out there for someone who is fed up of the media and establishment's politically correct bullshit.

The media dropped a collective load in their pants at his 340k votes. They saw that as 340k Nazis in Ireland.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
He's the ultimate fake rebel. Appearing to be iconoclastic but actually being a lapdog to the likes of Guy Verhofstadt and Jean-Claude Juncker.

I'd have to challenge you on Ming 'standing up to the EU'. He has done fuck all in that regard.

In fact, he has gone along with everything on their globalist agenda, including taking part in the witchhunt against Viktor Orban of Hungary. Remember his embarrassing tirade against Orban where he compared him to something he'd find on the sole of his shoe.

Ming is a cretin. He hasn't even done anything about the turf issue, One of the things he stood on.

I'd also add his appearance at the anti-racism demo in Rooskey, organised by cranks and loons like Momo.
Really? :rolleyes:

McTell

PI Member

Catalpa

PI Member
Is anyone here Anti-Immigration?
I'm certainly not.
This is a media slur, and we should objecting when used.
I want an end to free movement and more deportaions.
If Casey stands for that, he has my supporr.
People want immigration controlled

- at the moment its Out of Control

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member

Really? :rolleyes:

In this video, which Ming was asked to take down, which had thousands of views, he seems to have been taking on TTIP against the interests of a secretive EU determined to slip this pro big business trade deal through without the public hearing anything about what was in it.
Some lapdog!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom