'Dragon' Casey to run for MEP on rural versus urban crusade

valamhic

PI Member
He appears to be a type of a communist. He should have a you tube video up to declare his policies, but I don't see it.

A lot of voters think he's a populist conservative, and might just elect him without knowing his real intentions which is to
load the country down with migrants.

valamhic

PI Member
This should be an interesting election, :)
I think it will by , FG, Brendan Smith of FF and Matt Carthy to strat with, there is no choice after that., I thought Kelly would run in Connaught Ulster

Karloff

PI Member
I'd never vote for such a dishonest flip flopper as P Casey who would change his view at any time to whatever benefits him career wise the most.

In general politicians are untrustworthy but most of them are competent enough to hide that at least until they get elected...

He is not a man for nationalists, he is a supporter of supra national organisational level - and a right wing corporatist. He probably has a goody bag full of notes containing hot issues he might use to get elected, leaping on any one of them - so now it's rural v urban.

blue velvet

PI Member
Did anyone catch the Drive Time debate from Midlands North West constituency?

Casey piped up about migration and amazingly Mary Wilson allowed him to expand on this. He mentioned the word 'freeloaders' before being cut off immediately by Labour scum Dominic Hannigan, who described it as 'appalling language'. Some of the other NPC's dogpiled on Casey as well, like Fidelma Healy Eames and Maria Walsh.

Now Peter Casey will do SFA about immigration but he's getting his bat signal out again.

There's obviously been an editorial policy shift in RTE because they are now discussing the 'I' word. Lets be clear that this is not coming from a desire to fulfill their public service broadcasting commitments as much as trying to control the debate which is already happening on social media and the internet.

Anglophile

PI Member
"Peter Casey is a very peculiar man... I think he has brain damage and I dont mean that to be smart".

- John Connors.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Casey piped up about migration and amazingly Mary Wilson allowed him to expand on this. He mentioned the word 'freeloaders' before being cut off immediately by Labour scum Dominic Hannigan, who described it as 'appalling language'. Some of the other NPC's dogpiled on Casey as well, like Fidelma Healy Eames and Maria Walsh.

Now Peter Casey will do SFA about immigration but he's getting his bat signal out again.

There's obviously been an editorial policy shift in RTE because they are now discussing the 'I' word. Lets be clear that this is not coming from a desire to fulfill their public service broadcasting commitments as much as trying to control the debate which is already happening on social media and the internet.
I think Gemma's protest outside Montrose had some kind of effect on them too. Personally, I'd love to see more protests outside that shithole.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
"Peter Casey is a very peculiar man... I think he has brain damage and I dont mean that to be smart".

- John Connors.
The kn@cker who said the lads who tore down a Lidl shop with a digger during the snow were oppressed?

FightingForTheBull

PI Member

Yes he's useless but he's legitimizing the language on National tv and this time there's much better candidates scattered throughout the Country ready to capitalize on it.

Top Bottom