'Dragon' Casey to run for MEP on rural versus urban crusade

George Dillon

PI Member
I believe you're right about this, but if you live in the MNW constituency, who else can you vote for?

The choice is between a bunch of establishment puppets and an establishment puppet who throws out some dog whistles.

Barrett should have run. No, he wouldn't have won, but so what. Thousands of us in MNW would have had someone to vote for.
He would have been on the candidate debates. I would have voted for him, even tho I don't like him much. I saw his Derry speech, expounding his reasons for not running.
I don't buy them.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Barrett should have run. No, he wouldn't have won, but so what. Thousands of us in MNW would have had someone to vote for.
He would have been on the candidate debates. I would have voted for him, even tho I don't like him much. I saw his Derry speech, expounding his reasons for not running.
I don't buy them.
JB would've flopped through lack of exposure and burnt through much needed cash trying to digest a constituency as large as that in elections that are stupid.

There should've been NP candidates in the locals though. These are easier, inexpensive seats. Going straight to the generals with an unproven party however is gonna be a far bigger test for them than it needed to be. Too big a test maybe.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Casey is just another gombeen bullshitter saying whatever gets him noticed to get to the trough.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
at least Ming is addressing PESCO and the wasted billions we will be asked for to support an EU army

George Dillon

PI Member
JB would've flopped through lack of exposure and burnt through much needed cash trying to digest a constituency as large as that in elections that are stupid.

There should've been NP candidates in the locals though. These are easier, inexpensive seats. Going straight to the generals with an unproven party however is gonna be a far bigger test for them than it needed to be. Too big a test maybe.

I mentioned on the Spanish election thread that VOX, according to a commentator I saw on Spanish TV last night, got fewer seats than their vote would have indicated, because this is the first national election they were contesting. They have 24 seats, their vote entitled them to 50% more than that. They had not managed their vote well.
Elections are funny. Sometimes you can get the ball and you're on your own and all you need do is tap into an empty net.. Are you old enoough to remember the guy who got elected in Donegal o;n a platform of putting BBC/ITV into every house. Crazy--he just connected with something people were annoyed about and topped the poll.
But generally, there is a lot of slog. You need to learn how an election works. First thing to do is get your own vote out, then worry about winning others over. Where I live, the whole FF FG SF shower never canvass my house. I am convinced they know from studying my local electoral box that a guy is continually spoiling his vote and scribbling slogans n the ballot and they suspect it is me.
All that knowledge needs to be built up at local level.

James Stephens

PI Member
I don't buy them.

Barrett looks like a footwashing Baptist preacher who diddles vulnerable children.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
at least Ming is addressing PESCO and the wasted billions we will be asked for to support an EU army
That Pothead attacked Casey for saying freeloaders should be put back on the Plane!

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
A European PBP Candidate has branded Peter Casey a wacist ignoramus while calling on the Govt to "house everyone" including refugees.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Dubs are subsidising Africans and Arabs.
And Drag Queens in primary schools, and parties to celebrate baby killing.
Oh, and queer marriages, and practically every inane cause going.
I highly doubt you pay a red cent to your "country cousins", unless they fit the bill above.
750m rising to 2 billion going on foreign 'aid' and this guy is worried about money spent on rural Irish.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
A European PBP Candidate has branded Peter Casey a wacist ignoramus while calling on the Govt to "house everyone" including refugees.

Communism Before People need to be routed from these shores.

Top Bottom