'Dragon' Casey to run for MEP on rural versus urban crusade

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Looks like Barrett makes all the calls for NP.
Barrett has an almighty ego. I noticed it about him immediately. The huge longwinded (and rather pointless) speeches to practically empty rooms was the first clue. The way he attacked Casey (who admittedly is an eejit) today suggests he's jealous of the attention he's getting. Otherwise why would you have a go at a candidate who's bringing up the Direct Plantation circus? Even if said candidate is a bit of a clown its the national interest that should come first.

And why aren't the NP running is these elections? What phukking use are they?!!

El Chaval.

PI Member
As a Dubliner, I am quite sick of subsidising my country cousins as much as I like them
If they want to get high speed internet then then should just have to pay for it like everyone else
There is no way we Dubs should have to subsidise it
(Same goes for taxis from late night rural pubs)
Dubs are subsidising Africans and Arabs.
And Drag Queens in primary schools, and parties to celebrate baby killing.
Oh, and queer marriages, and practically every inane cause going.
I highly doubt you pay a red cent to your "country cousins", unless they fit the bill above.

George Dillon

PI Member
I highly doubt you pay a red cent to your "country cousins", unless they fit the bill above.

I'm a Dub, and you're right. Take the money spent on migrants and you could put ultra fast internet in every mountain cabin in the country.

Dan72

PI Member
Casey is very much a status quo man, he just throws in the odd controversial statement and the loons on here lap it up.

Do yourselves a favour and watch the whole debate from yesterday.

He believes in immigration.
He argues we should take in our fair share of refugees, accepts we have not taken in our full EU pledged quota. He says they must get a great warm Irish welcome along with passports.

He fully agrees with freedom of movement within the EU.

He accepts leaving the Euro means leaving the EU so argues our place is in the EU, we need to stick with the Euro and remain within the EU.

He wants nothing to do with Nigel Farage or politicans like him and will not be alligned to them if he is elected to the European parliament.

He isn't your Messiah or anything near it.

Last edited:

Wolf

PI Member
The LPT is a Dublin tax, designed to subsidise LA's outside The Pale.
The figures will back this up.

George Dillon

PI Member
Casey is very much a status quo man, he just throws in the odd controversial statement and the loons on here lap it up.

He argues we should take in our fair share of refugees, accepts we have not taken in our full EU pledged quota. He says they must get a great warm Irish welcome along with passports.

He accepts leaving the Euro means leaving the EU so argues our place is in the EU, we need to stick with the Euro and remain within the EU.

He wants nothing to do with Nigel Farage or politicans like him and will not be alligned to them if he is elected to the European parliament.

Rather stupid of you to use the pronoun 'you' when addressing readers here.
The stupidity, or perhaps just bad manners, is to fail to notice that there are many disparate views on Casey expressed in these posts.

Wolf

PI Member
Rather stupid of you to use the pronoun 'you' when addressing readers here.
The stupidity, or perhaps just bad manners, is to fail to notice that there are many disparate views on Casey expressed in these posts.
His own status quo whore, Regina Doherty, was throwing out the 'odd controversial statement' last week around fathers taking leave when kids are born, claiming it was nothing to do with the financial costs of doing so.
Being a good little servile bluebot, danny boy lapped it up and said nothing.
Lads like that never question their Dear Leaders....

blue velvet

PI Member

I believe you're right about this, but if you live in the MNW constituency, who else can you vote for?

The choice is between a bunch of establishment puppets and an establishment puppet who throws out some dog whistles.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member

I don't know what forum you are reading.

Almost everyone here is critical of Casey.

It'd help if you actually start reading what members are actually posting, instead of imagining whatever hoists you on your little platform so you can wave your little teacher's ruler about.

Top Bottom