• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Dr Ebun Joseph Tweets

whyfillaw

PI Member
This Fake Doctor in BS is just making the noose for herself that will eventually hang her.Given enough rope and time on the Twatter machine she is bound to put something out in the public that will "hang her".It always happens to "outspoken halfwits" like her and her time will come.The only thing that may save her is the "Grim reaper" calling to her door .

Clanrickard

PI Member
I don't mind that she is a spoofer we have plenty and always will. What galls me is tax payers money funbding her bs Black Studies and the numerous NGOS that push her agenda.

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member
Black Studies, abbreviated to BS.

She is a Dr of BS.
“Racism exists whether I see it or not. It’s like COVID-19. I can’t see it, I can’t touch it, I don’t know anyone who has been affected. But it exists“

Is Ebun Joseph admitting that she doesn’t know anyone who has been affected by racism? Because, it sorts of reads like that.

Last edited:

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member

She is losing any credibility she may have once had

A few of the responses are bizarre, there is a comment there from a man named Conrad J Bryan, who writes that the removal of the statues is justified because the Shelbourne Hotel was named after the Earl of Shelburne, a member of the same political party, the Whigs, as William Pitt the Elder, the “idol of the colonies”.

Setting aside the fact that the statues and the hotel name are different issues, that party membership is a fairly loose connection and that the Whigs were actually responsible for abolishing slavery, William Pitt was called the “idol of the colonies” quite literally because he argued that America could not be conquered and in doing so lent legitimacy to the revolutionary cause. Though Pitt himself wasn’t completely in favour of American independence he was undoubtedly a friend of the colonists and in that sense wasn’t a supporter of the UK’s colonialism.

Conrad J Bryan doesn’t seem to understand that the quote he is using to brandish Pitt as a colonist is doing the exact opposite, he was the “idol of the colonies” because he gave their fight for freedom legitimacy. If anything that makes Pitt less of a colonist himself, surely?

Top Bottom