Dr Ebun Joseph Tweets

George Dillon

PI Member
It was politicians such as McDowell and Sumo Harney, who with 160,000 on the d.ole here in 2005/6, decided to invite the entire world to work in Ireland.

McDowell and other indigenous politicians are responsible for the likes of Joseph living in our country.

I've no difficulty with capable people coming to our country to work.
Joseph and thousands of other non-indigenous people here, bring no benefit to Ireland and are indeed a cost on our society.

I don't like that word 'indigenous'.
After all, you hardly expect foreign politicians to be involved.

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member
McDowell was the one who brought in the Citizenship Referendum.
True and I’m fairly certain that there were other policies that he had wanted to implement at the time but was ultimately unable to due to others.

Remember, as Minister for Justice, McDowell was criticised for accelerating deportations and regularly complained about false asylum claimants and the way in which ‘due process’ hindered deportation. I’ve respect for McDowell.

George Dillon

PI Member
True and I’m fairly certain that there were other policies that he had wanted to implement at the time but was ultimately unable to due to others.

Remember, as Minister for Justice, McDowell was criticised for accelerating deportations and regularly complained about false asylum claimants and the way in which ‘due process’ hindered deportation. I’ve respect for McDowell.
Before you go too far, remember, or look it upi f you are too young, how he deported some black fellow to Nigeria. The usual suspects started yelping, and McDowell relented and actually arranged to have a ticket sent to the fellow in Nigeria in order to come back to Ireland.
Other posters may have more precise details. I think the black fellow was doing the Leaving, but he had already done the Inter course as he had a baby on the books.

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member
Before you go too far, remember, or look it upi f you are too young, how he deported some black fellow to Nigeria. The usual suspects started yelping, and McDowell relented and actually arranged to have a ticket sent to the fellow in Nigeria in order to come back to Ireland.
Other posters may have more precise details. I think the black fellow was doing the Leaving, but he had already done the Inter course as he had a baby on the books.
Yes, that’s true too. It would’ve been worse without McDowell though. It’s ridiculous how frequent that type of sentimental, manipulative appeal based on study or school or the fact that they had friends etc. is.

I remember counting between two and three a month and they’re oftentimes covered by national newspapers, whatever about regional newspapers, national newspapers is ridiculous.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Best wishes to all the graduates of Black Studies in Ireland. The dole queue and minimum wage awaits. Black parents I hope have more sense than encourage their offspring to waste their education on this drivel. And if you’re a white parent encouraging your child to do Black Studies, you have lost the plot. Keep taking the tablets. UCD and Black studies 😂😱

Last edited:
Top Bottom