Dr Ebun Joseph Tweets

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
There's a Fine Gael Councillor in Meath (party affiliation no longer means anything, could just a easily be a Green or Soc Dem) who wants books that are viewed as classics of American fiction to be banned from our schools. books such as To Kill A Mocking Bird, Huck Finn etc.
His rationale? Some characters use 'racist' language.

What image do you have of a guy who would call for something like that? The kind of guy who would sign up to take one of Ebun's ludicrous courses.
And like Ebun he has never read these books, indeed in her case no books at all, with the possible exception of some booklets issued by the Dept of Social Welfare.

Make a mental image.
And then google this fellow, Alan Lawes and see whether your stereotype was accurate.

Looked this FG councillor up. I see what you mean about the homogeneous look he has. If anyone is in Facebook, be sure to leave a comment there about his most stupid book banning comments. Remember, this fool wants to ban books that he hasn’t even read!
If he did read them he would have known these books Pivot around the topic of African racism in USA. Please don’t let this fool become a TD. The Irish deserve better than this.

Florence

PI Member
Interestingly, both those books actually Call out RACISM against AFRICANS back in the time they were written 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Who elects these people? I keep asking this question as I find it incredible that Irish people are so stupid and can’t think for themselves when it come to their own or their families self care.

That's the problem with calling for a ban on a book you haven't read - you might find what you are calling for is the opposite of what you want!

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
A moron of the highest order
In a normal society she would be unemployed because I can't imagine she could be gainfully employed.
Has she ever lived in a ny other country.
Ireland is a country that has a minute amount of racism but that's no good to her, what would she do then, she has to wilfury slanderthe whole Irish population to keepherself in the spotlight.
Have you ever heard her condemn nigeria for mistreating its citizens.

whyfillaw

PI Member
Is this Fake BS Artist Bunny for real.Has she heard of the world wide web.People can do studies in Pygmies,Bushmen of SouthWest Africa, women african studies etc from the comfort of their own homes for years.I did my 3rd level education with the OU from home , the last tech courses all done online .I finished in 2004 and the AFrican and Oriental studies were running in the 1990s.This E-Bun is an empty barrel and shouts and screams instead of doing her research and use "Her Intelligence". I am beginning to question how she qualified in whatever , she seems to show "lack of critical thinking and analysis skills".

NewIre

PI Member
.. I am beginning to question how she qualified in whatever , she seems to show "lack of critical thinking and analysis skills".
2 pints says she bought her 'Phd' in a lucky packet, handed to her by RTE and friends.
She really needs to wash her hair/wig. :rolleyes:

Everytime she sprouts chewed carrots and beans, have a check on the new arrivals at Shannon airport. ;)

Top Bottom