Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Dr E. Michael Jones (videos thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2643
  • Start date

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
Of course it doesn't. However, you have not explained why you think he's bad.

Why would you find it strange? Jones's books have been banned from Amazon, YouTube have shut down his account and Wikipedia deleted his page! He's become an unperson by the big tech sites, and so this is the only way to get publicity for his work.
Loads of stuff has been banned by YouTube and Amazon for good and bad reasons.
Do you really think bitchute is a wholly independent autonomously run company unlike YouTube a corporate entity? The internet is controlled system, tightly controlled. And plays games like divide and conquer amongst others, really well.

Papist Fae Alba

PI Member
Mostly due to the fact that they're banned :)

They're not strictly banned, but they need to be imported.

A contemporary academic writing and selling books, doing podcasts.still gaining publicity for himself and acting as voice of the common peoples. Mammon

Like I said have seen him doing the rounds years ago, but can't remember the angle he used then. Will research and get back to you later stage.

Sometimes you just feel things in the gut.

It would have been easier for him and his career if he avoided speaking about, arguably, the most controversial issue there is, i.e. the Jewish Question. He seems to be a man of integrity, and I admire that.

And a civic nationalist

He's certainly not a racial nationalist, however neither am I. I oppose mass-immigration because I believe it's conducive to division and disharmony, and that that is its intent. I also believe that nation states arose because of cultural, ethnic and religious differences and demarcation was required to prevent conflict. However, I have no inclination to live in a racially pure state, or whatever a 'true' nationalist seeks. I just want to live in a compassionate, (mostly, at least) Christian society with freedom of speech and expression.

Shipping fees for Jones books are huge for sure.
I bought Barren Metal for €35.00, but shipping fees were €32.00!

Having said all of that his book is excellent reading.

It's Logo Rising which I have been recommended on several occasions.

Electricity

PI Member
It would have been easier for him and his career if he avoided speaking about, arguably, the most controversial issue there is, i.e. the Jewish Question. He seems to be a man of integrity, and I admire that.

He's certainly not a racial nationalist, however neither am I. I oppose mass-immigration because I believe it's conducive to division and disharmony, and that that is its intent. I also believe that nation states arose because of cultural, ethnic and religious differences and demarcation was required to prevent conflict. However, I have no inclination to live in a racially pure state, or whatever a 'true' nationalist seeks. I just want to live in a compassionate, (mostly, at least) Christian society with freedom of speech and expression.
Neither do I (want to live in a "racially pure" state)

That's actually why I (initially) called myself a white nationalist instead of an ethno-nationalist (it's a long story).

Anyway, anyone who isn't an ethnic nationalist is a civic nationalist (or not a nationalist).

E Mickey has a lot of crossover in nationalist circles but I think that's really because of what he says about the ]ews

I've never really known anyone to agree with him about race (quite the opposite) or indeed religion.

Papist Fae Alba

PI Member
Neither do I (want to live in a "racially pure" state)

That's actually why I (initially) called myself a white nationalist instead of an ethno-nationalist (it's a long story).

Anyway, anyone who isn't an ethnic nationalist is a civic nationalist (or not a nationalist).

E Mickey has a lot of crossover in nationalist circles but I think that's really because of what he says about the ]ews

I've never really known anyone to agree with him about race (quite the opposite) or indeed religion.

I urge you to seek God first and foremost! What is happening today has been prophesied in the Bible. I don't really know, or much care, what Jones says about race. But I would suggest that things like the BLM movement are a symptom of the devilish media manipulators, and that society would be a lot more harmonious if it wasn't for them stirring the pot. I do appreciate that racially plural societies are less cohesive and that is exactly what TPTB want.

I urge you to seek God first and foremost! What is happening today has been prophesied in the Bible. I don't really know, or much care, what Jones says about race. But I would suggest that things like the BLM movement are a symptom of the devilish media manipulators, and that society would be a lot more harmonious if it wasn't for them stirring the pot. I do appreciate that racially plural societies are less cohesive and that is exactly what TPTB want.
I hope you don't mind me interjecting here, but why have you such a sense of foreboding about the current times?

Papist Fae Alba

PI Member
I hope you don't mind me interjecting here, but why have you such a sense of foreboding about the current times?

Because a lot of prophecy has already passed. It is prophesied that the third temple will be re-built in Jerusalem. A little over 100 years ago, that looked very unlikely. Then, in 1917, the Balfour Declaration gave the Jews a homeland in Palestine. In 1948 Israel came into existence. In the 1960s they captured East Jerusalem, and now the demographics are changing there.

The technology referenced in Apocalypse, i.e. the 'mark of the beast', has only recently come into existence.

Almost all Christian teachings seem to have been inverted. Homosexuality is literally celebrated with street parades; marriage is no longer necessary, or sacred; abortion is widely available; Christianity is dying, and is mocked publicly, whilst Islam and other faiths are growing in Christendom; people are profane, narcissistic consumers obsessed with inane crap. Now the great reset seems to be happening.

We are approaching two thousand years since Christ's sacrifice.

The world has been primed to explode - neighbour will turn against neighbour, and there will be chaos. People will cry out for it to stop. Then the Man of Sin will come along, and be worshipped like a king.

Because a lot of prophecy has already passed. It is prophesied that the third temple will be re-built in Jerusalem. A little over 100 years ago, that looked very unlikely. Then, in 1917, the Balfour Declaration gave the Jews a homeland in Palestine. In 1948 Israel came into existence. In the 1960s they captured East Jerusalem, and now the demographics are changing there.

The technology referenced in Apocalypse, i.e. the 'mark of the beast', has only recently come into existence.

Almost all Christian teachings seem to have been inverted. Homosexuality is literally celebrated with street parades; marriage is no longer necessary, or sacred; abortion is widely available; Christianity is dying, and is mocked publicly, whilst Islam and other faiths are growing in Christendom; people are profane, narcissistic consumers obsessed with inane crap. Now the great reset seems to be happening.

We are approaching two thousand years since Christ's sacrifice.

The world has been primed to explode - neighbour will turn against neighbour, and there will be chaos. People will cry out for it to stop. Then the Man of Sin will come along, and be worshipped like a king.
Ok, I understand now when you list all these prophecies together why they would be of concern.

Firstly, Jews were always indigenous in Palestine. As were Muslims and Christians. Syria and Eygpt still have the same respectful tolerance for all three religions as Palestine once had. With regards to the Belfour declaration, there was a failed attempt in WW1 to acquire this land, but it failed. (look this up, it will give you an insight into what had to occur for Israel to come into fruition). So, the declaration gave a British territory to European jews, who ancestrally are not Jewish at all and come from a region formerly known as Kazar, which is now a part of Ukraine. Recent Geneology has shown this to be the case. So this would indicate, biblically, that those attempting to install the third temple are not Jewish. And their methods of trying to bring forth the signs to indicate it would be considered trickery.

The technologies, yes, the mark on the hand, the tattoo as a health passport, the luciferase in the vaccines. Yes, the technology exists. How many people do you know that will accept this, how many will resist.? It's a big world, not everyone is listening to the same bombastic rhetoric that we are. We are almost in an echo chamber(as someone pointed out to me once here) regarding this. There are people all around the world getting on with their lives not giving a shite about this.

Honestly, the homosexuals can do whatever the hell they want, it's their choice, but don't shove it in my face. That's the way it used to be anyway. My brother-in-law is gay, he just gets on with it, he has found someone he wants to spend the rest of his life with and that's great. He has no desire to prance around in public to show how great his sexual preferences are in the same way I don't feel a desire to prance down a street to declare mine. This is all just theatrics. Regardless of what sex ed in school consists of today, any parent who is open enough with their child can help guide them appropriately.

Marriage will always be there. I am not married in the legal or Christian sense. But I have been with my partner for longer than most marriages last. It is a union which is what a marriage is and it has all the spiritual significance of marriage.

I honestly don't know why reaching 2000 years since Christ's death is significant. Is this part of a prophecy?

The man of sin is already worshipped by a certain cohort. Do you think it will be a physical being?

It may seem like I'm trying to undermine your concerns, I'm not really.

Have faith. There is always hope with faith.

Top Bottom