• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Dr E. Michael Jones (videos thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2643
  • Start date

Eriugena

PI Member
Sep 13, 2020
Clownish comment. The Catholic Church plays a large part in the Jewish imagination. Also the idea that Muslims know nothing about the Vatican II is nonsense- there is a common conspiracy theory in the Muslim world that Vatican II was forced on the Church by the Seppos to make it adjust to their values after basically taking over Western Europe during WWII.
It's much more than a conspiracy theory.

Papist Fae Alba

PI Member
Nov 18, 2020
E Michael Jones - I noticed he has new videos on BitChute.

Has anybody read any of E. Michael Jones's books? They're prohibitively expensive, mostly due to the shipping fees. I am thinking I might by Logos Rising regardless, though.

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
May 5, 2020
Just cause this person is a Catholic and has a doctorate doesn't mean he is good. Clicked the link and have seen him before years back. In the link on bitchute the podcast show him in interviews with a few interesting underground counter cultural figures and find it very strange they've hooked up.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Sep 6, 2018
E Michael Jones - I noticed he has new videos on BitChute.

Has anybody read any of E. Michael Jones's books? They're prohibitively expensive, mostly due to the shipping fees. I am thinking I might by Logos Rising regardless, though.

I've bought and read Barren Metal. It's a voluminous read but it's well worth the detail and the effort. The footnotes alone are a book in themselves!

Papist Fae Alba

PI Member
Nov 18, 2020
Just cause this person is a Catholic and has a doctorate doesn't mean he is good.
Of course it doesn't. However, you have not explained why you think he's bad.

Clicked the link and have seen him before years back. In the link on bitchute the podcast show him in interviews with a few interesting underground counter cultural figures and find it very strange they've hooked up.
Why would you find it strange? Jones's books have been banned from Amazon, YouTube have shut down his account and Wikipedia deleted his page! He's become an unperson by the big tech sites, and so this is the only way to get publicity for his work.

The fact there has been such a concerted effort to silence him, indicates that he's telling the truth. His works are mostly academic, so why does he worry the establishment so much? Why does he bother you?

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
May 5, 2020
Of course it doesn't. However, you have not explained why you think he's bad.

Why would you find it strange? Jones's books have been banned from Amazon, YouTube have shut down his account and Wikipedia deleted his page! He's become an unperson by the big tech sites, and so this is the only way to get publicity for his work.

The fact there has been such a concerted effort to silence him, indicates that he's telling the truth. His works are mostly academic, so why does he worry the establishment so much? Why does he bother you?
A contemporary academic writing and selling books, doing podcasts.still gaining publicity for himself and acting as voice of the common peoples. Mammon

Like I said have seen him doing the rounds years ago, but can't remember the angle he used then. Will research and get back to you later stage.

Sometimes you just feel things in the gut.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Sep 6, 2018
Shipping fees for Jones books are huge for sure.
I bought Barren Metal for €35.00, but shipping fees were €32.00!

Having said all of that his book is excellent reading.

Top Bottom