• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Dr E. Michael Jones (videos thread)

SwordOfStCatherine

As an antisemite you would of course think this.
I am sure a lot of these Jews have convinced themselves or just assume that what they regard as good for the Jewish colonial project ("Israel" as you call it I do not think can any longer be referred to as Zionist) is not only good for it but for the United States and indeed humanity as a whole. Still you cannot get around the facts- some of which were outlined in the Haaretz link I posted. Calling someone an anti-Semite by the way does not automatically refute their arguments- to imagine it does so is the height of irrationality.

Clanrickard

PI Member
I am sure a lot of these Jews have convinced themselves or just assume that what they regard as good for the Jewish colonial project ("Israel" as you call it I do not think can any longer be referred to as Zionist) is not only good for it but for the United States and indeed humanity as a whole. Still you cannot get around the facts- some of which were outlined in the Haaretz link I posted. Calling someone an anti-Semite by the way does not automatically refute their arguments- to imagine it does so is the height of irrationality.
It doesn't refute anything but it means the person like is arguing from a position of bad faith. You have no issue using antisemitic tropes as an "argument " and you make arguments that clearly are utter nonsense.

Wagmore

PI Member
I don't think its so much about who would replace Trump, for Jones its more about reducing or calling out/exposing Jewish influence in American affairs.
That's fair enough and I would encourage the exposure of all nefarious influence on geo-political affairs That's what was so unnerving about interview. Either he hadn't thought things through or he's all over the shop as the appalling vista implied by his "wait for Trump impeachment" plea to the mullah thugs is either President Creepy Joe or President Barmy, sorry Bernie

OP
Oliver Plunkett

Oliver Plunkett

Gone Fishing
Donator
PI Member
Dr. E. Michael Jones returns to Our Interesting Times to discuss the agendas behind the COVID-19 “outbreak” and his article “Black Frankenstein Turns On Its Iewish Creators.”

Last edited:
Top Bottom