Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Dr E. Michael Jones (videos thread)

Clanrickard

PI Member
Would you say there's no Jewish influence in American affairs? Media, Hollywood, Judiciary, Law, Politics, Activism, Education, Medicine, Finance, Wall Street etc
Yes there is. Like everyone else they try and influence things. The Greeks do it, the Turks, the Armenians and we do it.

Conall Gulban

PI Member
When you admit your bigotry I'll reply.
I'm not a bigot at all.
Why is it that we can call out situations where white people hold influence and dominate institutions but we can't call it out when Jewish people do? Whats that about?
I never said I agree with Jones by the way.

Clanrickard

PI Member
Whats the problem then, surely you don't believe that any specific group of people should be exempt from scrutiny in this regard?
Stop being obtuse. The Jews are portrayed as tricksie manipulative devious shifty types who have no loyalty to their country and have an agenda to wreck the planet. Other groups who lobby do not get that sort of bigoted negative portrayal.

Conall Gulban

PI Member
Stop being obtuse. The Jews are portrayed as tricksie manipulative devious shifty types who have no loyalty to their country and have an agenda to wreck the planet. Other groups who lobby do not get that sort of bigoted negative portrayal.
Yes some do portray Jewish people in this way, but thats a world away from calling out influence when it exists. And thats the whole problem, anyone who points out this influence is automatically called the worst type of Anti Semite, So much so that you dare not even mention Jewish people at all. This is wrong.

Clanrickard

PI Member
Yes some do portray Jewish people in this way, but thats a world away from calling out influence when it exists. And thats the whole problem, anyone who points out this influence is automatically called the worst type of Anti Semite, So much so that you dare not even mention Jewish people at all. This is wrong.
It's how you do it that matters. Jews lobby to help Israel. Fine we all know this. Suggesting all US foreign policy in the ME is driven by the Israel lobby is not fine.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
When you admit your bigotry I'll reply.
I am bigoted against contemporary Philo-Semites from historically Christian backgrounds. I admit I naturally presume the worst of you lot, as you rise up the socio-economic and cultural ladders my bigotry becomes more intense. Jews on the other hand are an ethnically and culturally diverse group, and also the boundaries of who is a Jew and who is not are not altogether clear- so with them things are not so clear. Can a girl not be allowed to be ambigous about a group without either loving or hating them, admiring outright or denigrating them? Why do you have to make everything so black and white?

Top Bottom