Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Dr E. Michael Jones (videos thread)

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Love God, love thy neighbour. Not exactly Michael's credo.
I have major criticisms of E Michael Jones, and on certain of his beliefs about the Jewish Question I believe that he is dead wrong. However he does love the Jews and seeks their conversion. He also opposes "racial anti-Semitism" (really "racial anti-Semitism" is the only thing which should be called anti-Semitism). Our Lord told His followers to love their enemies, however telling people to love their enemies is also telling them that they will have enemies. E Michael Jones believes that Jews are the enemies of Catholics- you can dispute that claim, but you cannot call him unChristian for believing that Catholics have enemies.

Clanrickard

PI Member
I have major criticisms of E Michael Jones, and on certain of his beliefs about the Jewish Question I believe that he is dead wrong. However he does love the Jews and seeks their conversion. He also opposes "racial anti-Semitism" (really "racial anti-Semitism" is the only thing which should be called anti-Semitism). Our Lord told His followers to love their enemies, however telling people to love their enemies is also telling them that they will have enemies. E Michael Jones believes that Jews are the enemies of Catholics- you can dispute that claim, but you cannot call him unChristian for believing that Catholics have enemies.
The Jewish Question is as antisemitic and bigoted a phrase as there is. Coming from you Airbus not in the least surprising.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
The Jewish Question is as antisemitic and bigoted a phrase as there is. Coming from you Airbus not in the least surprising.
In your opinion, though I will admit that these days it does tend to be used almost entirely by anti-Semites (which Dr E Michael Jones is not) and Judeophobes (which Dr Michael is indeed). Leaving aside that you have not shown how Dr E Michael Jones is unChristian.

Would you consider the below also be unChristian:

"[14] For you, brethren, are become followers of the churches of God which are in Judea, in Christ Jesus: for you also have suffered the same things from your own coutrymen, even as they have from the Jews, [15] Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and the prophets, and have persecuted us, and please not God, and are adversaries to all men;

[16] Prohibiting us to speak to the Gentiles, that they may be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath of God is come upon them to the end."

Careful now......

Conall Gulban

PI Member
Yeah, Jones had been recommended to me by a friend but he came across in that interview as proper weird. Was my first experience of Jones but does anyone know who he'd like to see replace Trump?
I don't think its so much about who would replace Trump, for Jones its more about reducing or calling out/exposing Jewish influence in American affairs.

Top Bottom