• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Blog Dr. Carrie Madej: A wake up call to humanity?

Having listened to some of the good Doctors other videos I've only very recently noticed this one and it kind of leaves me lost for words. I'm struggling to understand whether what she is suggesting is true and genuine or is there some bizarre form of deception involved.

Much of what she is speaking about was mentioned by various other people before but this interview is a more impactful presentation and presuming it is actually genuine information it seems the penny has dropped for me like never before.

I'm posting this link to a small number of forums in order to see what degree of consensus there may be to others impressions and very much regret if the subject matter causes anyone undue concern.

Dr. Carrie Madej; C-19 Shots, DNA, Transhumanism

Yonghoi

PI Member
Dec 7, 2018
Having listened to some of the good Doctors other videos I've only very recently noticed this one and it kind of leaves me lost for words. I'm struggling to understand whether what she is suggesting is true and genuine or is there some bizarre form of deception involved.

Much of what she is speaking about was mentioned by various other people before but this interview is a more impactful presentation and presuming it is actually genuine information it seems the penny has dropped for me like never before.

I'm posting this link to a small number of forums in order to see what degree of consensus there may be to others impressions and very much regret if the subject matter causes anyone undue concern.

Dr. Carrie Madej; C-19 Shots, DNA, Transhumanism
With the growing revelations that your sources are ALL FAKE - you better start providing CAST IRON PROOF of who each and every one of your lying misrepresenting fakers are before I'd believe a damn thing you ever post again.

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
More fodder for the conspiracy minded. Shovel it on into the brain, mix it around, draw insane conclusions and presto

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
With the growing revelations that your sources are ALL FAKE - you better start providing CAST IRON PROOF of who each and every one of your lying misrepresenting fakers are before I'd believe a damn thing you ever post again.
Considering you didn't contribute much of an intelligent nature to posts I've made that you did believe, I doubt I'll even notice.

If I'm not mistaken, you're one of the people who deny 9-11 Truth. So, you're not really a CAST IRON PROOF kind of guy.