• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Blog Dr. Carrie Madej: A wake up call to humanity?

Having listened to some of the good Doctors other videos I've only very recently noticed this one and it kind of leaves me lost for words. I'm struggling to understand whether what she is suggesting is true and genuine or is there some bizarre form of deception involved.

Much of what she is speaking about was mentioned by various other people before but this interview is a more impactful presentation and presuming it is actually genuine information it seems the penny has dropped for me like never before.

I'm posting this link to a small number of forums in order to see what degree of consensus there may be to others impressions and very much regret if the subject matter causes anyone undue concern.

Dr. Carrie Madej; C-19 Shots, DNA, Transhumanism

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
May 5, 2020
Fully agree. I hope those young and awake can find a niche.
To continue on the theme of current scamdemic events. A lot of things are coinciding.

Three years ago, The present leader of the Catholicism made very clear statements about what defines one as a Catholic and what does not. A person must live completely according to catholic doctrine or leave. The following year he announced there was no room for hypocrisy in the church.
It will be remodaled soon into a minority religion of faithful with no pretenders.
A cultural Catholicism was a rouse to get people used to a secular way of living while at the same time letting them believe a cultural Catholicism would last for the remainder of their days. This is not the case. When a semi normality resumes provisionally, People who think they gonna get the foot in the door for their children's sacraments but have not been attending mass and novenas regularly are going to be told to fuck off and not return. In a social distancing church, tickets will be allotted by name. Building up a small database of regulars.
Its regulars that put money into the church to sustain it,not pretenders.
Regulars will not allow pretenders to piggyback off them and would boycott the church themselves folding it in one swoop. To maintain it as a small religion it could be regulars only. This is how the majority of this country are going to be uprooted and goaded into madness, if people cannot get over themselves and move beyond this religion.

Legally speaking the church have no onus to provide for anyone at the end of the day.
Ireland is a secular free country in law and constitution, where all religious groups are equal irrespective of size, and in their respective versions of social conformities only govern themselves. A majority rule idealogy is fraudulent under the current constitution.

And I'll remind you all, when you exercise your constitutional to vote at the polling booth you automatically vote to your approval and agreement of the constitution and back it up.
If you don't agree then you have to stop voting or figure a way to get the constitution changed.

This is how Islam is imported so easily into this country by the government. As under law it's equal to all other religions in this country.
And the enthic Irish have agreed upon it without them even realising it. Sure we voted for it, afterall:)
This is what is called a bind, in what the government has done through legal channels to it's people.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Last edited:
OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
Truth is stranger than fiction.
Below is the first section of an article from Global Research (link below). It's a bit too long and doesn't go far enough to call this Covid scam out as a fraud for my liking but these two opening paragraphs are followed by a graph you may find interesting though.

The American people are not being told the truth about Covid, masks, social distancing, lockdowns, mortality or vaccines. In fact, the only thing of which we can be 100 percent certain, is that the government, the public health officials and the media have been lying relentlessly and remorselessly on virtually every topic for the better part of the last year. As far as I can see, lying has become the official state policy.

For example, we are now being told that the sudden uptick in deaths in various parts the country, are the sign of a “4th Wave”. Naturally, these fatalities are being blamed on the “variant” which is the current ‘hobgoblin du jour.’ What the media and the pundits fail to mention is that the unexpected rise in cases and deaths is only taking place in areas that are engaged in mass vaccination campaigns, a fact that can be easily extrapolated from the chart below.

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
May 5, 2020
Below is the first section of an article from Global Research (link below). It's a bit too long and doesn't go far enough to call this Covid scam out as a fraud for my liking but these two opening paragraphs are followed by a graph you may find interesting though.

The American people are not being told the truth about Covid, masks, social distancing, lockdowns, mortality or vaccines. In fact, the only thing of which we can be 100 percent certain, is that the government, the public health officials and the media have been lying relentlessly and remorselessly on virtually every topic for the better part of the last year. As far as I can see, lying has become the official state policy.

For example, we are now being told that the sudden uptick in deaths in various parts the country, are the sign of a “4th Wave”. Naturally, these fatalities are being blamed on the “variant” which is the current ‘hobgoblin du jour.’ What the media and the pundits fail to mention is that the unexpected rise in cases and deaths is only taking place in areas that are engaged in mass vaccination campaigns, a fact that can be easily extrapolated from the chart below.

Thanks again. And I know you mean well. So thanks for all your effort and contributions to the forum.
Personally feel now, those in the know already know, those that are blind will remain so. Even had a conversation with a friend today who not a stupid person but still doesn't what to question all, speculating about the vaccine but still is going to get it anyway. Cause if this person caught the covid and it's only a variant real flu at most,it could still potentially kill this person as they have bad underlying conditions. So their arguement is it's a gamble their willing to take. Fear is tremendous in people unfortunately. And confusion also. I didnt fight with this person, it's their choice and responsibility.

It's going to be extremely difficult to evade persecution as a anti vaxxer, already hearing of loads of media stories of already pushing the narrative of anti vaxxers as enemies of the common good. I'd recommend all hardened dissidents to not directly opposse publicly, but continue dissemination of information quietly and anonymously in all corners. And to seriously make survival plans of food stocking, if the passport were to come into effect, dissents might not be able to gain access to food shops, by refusal to serve by the shop staff under law.
Am saying all this, by gauging roughly how many are eager for the vac and going full steam for it. Every day I hear so and so got there's today. This is the reality of the situation im afraid.
We'll all know clearer in about a month, after intial lockdown restrictions are provisionally lifted and when more figures are given on the rollout, the estimated speed of it across the willing population, and the supposed daily infection rate.
Then dissents will decide if we have to go off grid as much as possible.

Don't mean to be bleak, I'd rather be honest that's all.

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
May 5, 2020
positive thought and how it can alter the frequencies and the world around us.
Look up some videos of shaolin monks seeing some of their abilities. Great insight into human potential of both body and mind.

Lots of other stuff from people born blind gaining sight to paralysed people being healed are recorded events in recent history. Not on a mass scale occurance but fairly convincing testimonies none the less.

Good real provable example of "super powers" in the 60s, the Vietnamese monk at a protest rally who set himself on fire and didn't blink, move a muscle nor make a sound as he burned to death. Sheer inner strength unmatched since then.

Transcendence is the key, not attachment to this fleeting world.

Last edited:

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
Look up some videos of shaolin monks seeing some of their abilities. Great insight into human potential of both body and mind.

Lots of other stuff from people born blind gaining sight to paralysed people being healed are recorded events in recent history. Not on a mass scale occurance but fairly convincing testimonies none the less.

Good real provable example of "super powers" in the 60s, the Vietnamese monk at a protest rally who set himself on fire and didn't blink, move a muscle nor make a sound as he burned to death. Sheer inner strength unmatched since then.

These monks are indeed legendary for their dedication and ability. There have been some who have self mummified by only consuming a type of tree resin while performing continuous intense meditation.
No need to go that far, I think.
Check out the Wim Hof (iceman) breathing techniques if you want to gain ye old superpowers, or just want to feel like you have. It's pretty rejuvenating.
Another technique (borrowed from the animal world), is Therapeutic Tremoring. It sounds bizarre, but after an animal has been stressed, by being chased to be dinner perhaps, they tremble uncontrollably and then return to normal.
I could give a description, but it's probably easier to look it up.
Just a tip, draw your curtains otherwise your neighbours might think you're having a seizure and try knocking your door down.
There are also mushrooms, give it a few weeks and you'll have a free supply, just make sure they're the right ones or you will be permanently transcending.:)

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020

These monks are indeed legendary for their dedication and ability. There have been some who have self mummified by only consuming a type of tree resin while performing continuous intense meditation.
No need to go that far, I think.
Check out the Wim Hof (iceman) breathing techniques if you want to gain ye old superpowers, or just want to feel like you have. It's pretty rejuvenating.
Another technique (borrowed from the animal world), is Therapeutic Tremoring. It sounds bizarre, but after an animal has been stressed, by being chased to be dinner perhaps, they tremble uncontrollably and then return to normal.
I could give a description, but it's probably easier to look it up.
Just a tip, draw your curtains otherwise your neighbours might think you're having a seizure and try knocking your door down.
There are also mushrooms, give it a few weeks and you'll have a free supply, just make sure they're the right ones or you will be permanently transcending.:)

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
Don't mean to be bleak, I'd rather be honest that's all.
Things are looking very bleak indeed but I suspect there are very serious potentials that may not be so far from our grasp. I see lots of little signs and others not so little that indicate humanity might be able to push through illusion and come to its senses.

One I noticed today was a devout Christian, who was the first I've ever noticed, suggesting that maybe it's time for Christians to stop waiting for God to fix everything and instead for people to become more proactive.

There has also in recent years been a major shift in female thinking, away from the hypocritical system of feminist ideology and mass psycho-emotional manipulation that masquerades as female empowerment.

The internet has spurred the exposure of hidden truths such as who were the real powers behind slavery and many of the major wars, revolutions and overthrows of leaders who were difficult to corrupt.

There's also quite a lot of focus on the key issue of how central banks are more central to all of our problems than we might think.

One major issue is the preservation of responsible gun ownership in America. If the so-called 'powers that be' succeed in disarming our American friends, things could get a lot bleaker very quickly.

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
May 5, 2020
There has also in recent years been a major shift in female thinking, away from the hypocritical system of feminist ideology and mass psycho-emotional manipulation that masquerades as female empowerment.
Faulty logic.

This this doesn't change females nature in itself, if her nature is psycho emotional manipulation anyway. The female has been recorded in history as always having this aspect as part of her psyche. Well before feminism existed. Your paragraph statements are making excuses for female nature by blaming an idealogy exclusively for the current dynamic between the sexes and behaviour of a sizeable proportion . Thus trying to remove sole responsibly of females behaviour instead of facing the truth that females choose themselves how they wish to behave.

Feminism only metaphorically speaking, empowered females to hold a gun and a liscence to kill. Its the female herself who choose to pull the trigger. Immature females and immature males try to blame some external factor when things go pear shaped. The reality is females need to be punished for bad behaviour and gimps need to become a man and stand their ground.

Men should not be sacrificing any choices in a relationship when the female is not sacrificing for him. The female needs to accept that she can only have what the men she's with wants already. If she disagrees with this, then she is a parasite that wishes to degrade her partner. Its any real man's duty to discard her like a dirty auld crisp bag, an old jalopey with a lotta nappy. Let it tell it's "bad man stories" to the remaining guilable men who havnt figured out that in total equality everything is a reflection back on her own behaviour, she is in reality saying iv used someone up or he had enough of her shite.

Females don't change over outside the fixed role by accepting a man out equally supplying him the exact same choices, thus always degrading the man by putting him into the same position of the woman in the past who was expected to perform bedroom acts against their will. Cause the immature males thought they "worth it". And whatever happened to those males who refused to conform and stop bullying will now happen to the modern female equilvent.
More children have yet to fly into trees through windscreens. But the immature powerful female ego will never take responsibility. And Nancy boy's accept the pathetic narrative from cowardly females of " he was just sick" sweeping under the carpet type of Irish wallyism. What happens is only the effect, there has to be a root cause to create the situation.
Horrendous other things will happen to females at the hands of men, as punishments for bullying and it will be a man's duty to discard of the enemy and make damn sure it kills itself setting a strong example for other females. Just like men got pots and pans on the head maiming and disfiguring. He couldnt cope and alter his behaviour he hung himself as women would not reinforce his behaviour against them. No current real men will do the same thing and re inforce females against men and live in a police state for men.

All of the above is avoided by intelligent men in strong cultures who realise the truth, that only traditional equality between the sexes is functional. Both adults have to sacrifrice equally, shared unfairness.
A female outside the traditional role wrecks havoc, sows discord in the social arena of life, degrades men, destroys the family unit, in turn destroying the culture.
In this culture if a female wishes to go girl power she must do so under her own stream. No law saying any man has to accept a relationship with a female outside her trad role. In fact they completely ignore making her powerless proving to her she is not capable of an actual total equality. She must accept her natural role or fuck off and build her own culture and society with other "real women" .

Men of the West need to take a leaf out of this particular cultures book. Quickly, or the coming collapse is going to be far worse than we can even begin to imagine in our silly Irish wally minds.
Realisistically women will have to return to their traditional role in order to survive.

I write harsh, cause real truth about life is so. It also aids in the making of informed decisions for all concerned.

Last edited:
OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
Faulty logic.
My previous comment relating to a "major shift in female thinking, away from feminist ideology" was one aspect of why I suspect things are not necessarily as bleak as they seem.
This this doesn't change females nature in itself, if her nature is psycho emotional manipulation anyway. The female has been recorded in history as always having this aspect as part of her psyche. Well before feminism existed. Your paragraph statements are making excuses for female nature by blaming an ideology exclusively for the current dynamic between the sexes and behaviour of a sizeable proportion . Thus trying to remove sole responsibly of females behaviour instead of facing the truth that females choose themselves how they wish to behave.
That point about a shift in female thinking away from feminism isn't aiming to mean a change in female nature, making excuses for it, removing responsibility for individual female behaviour, or necessarily exclusively blaming feminist ideology for the dynamic between the sexes. It simply aimed to mean I think everybody, whether male female young or old, would be better off without a Battle of the Sexes that has confused male / female relations to a point where only psychopaths have been empowered. If individual females are increasingly speaking out against the ideology responsible for the Battle of the Sexes and are increasingly asserting that feminism does not speak for them, I consider that a very good move in the right direction.

(Unfortunately, soon after I noticed that shift in female thinking, the mainstream media and Silicon valley cancel-culture purge and censorship of rational debate went into high gear and has remained there ever since.)
Feminism only metaphorically speaking, empowered females to hold a gun and a license to kill. Its the female herself who choose to pull the trigger. Immature females and immature males try to blame some external factor when things go pear shaped. The reality is females need to be punished for bad behaviour and gimps need to become a man and stand their ground.

Men should not be sacrificing any choices in a relationship when the female is not sacrificing for him. The female needs to accept that she can only have what the men she's with wants already. If she disagrees with this, then she is a parasite that wishes to degrade her partner. Its any real man's duty to discard her like a dirty auld crisp bag, an old jalopey with a lotta nappy. Let it tell it's "bad man stories" to the remaining gullible men who haven't figured out that in total equality everything is a reflection back on her own behaviour, she is in reality saying iv used someone up or he had enough of her shite.

Females don't change over outside the fixed role by accepting a man out equally supplying him the exact same choices, thus always degrading the man by putting him into the same position of the woman in the past who was expected to perform bedroom acts against their will. Cause the immature males thought they "worth it". And whatever happened to those males who refused to conform and stop bullying will now happen to the modern female equilvent.
More children have yet to fly into trees through windscreens. But the immature powerful female ego will never take responsibility. And Nancy boy's accept the pathetic narrative from cowardly females of " he was just sick" sweeping under the carpet type of Irish wallyism. What happens is only the effect, there has to be a root cause to create the situation.
Horrendous other things will happen to females at the hands of men, as punishments for bullying and it will be a man's duty to discard of the enemy and make damn sure it kills itself setting a strong example for other females. Just like men got pots and pans on the head maiming and disfiguring. He couldnt cope and alter his behaviour he hung himself as women would not reinforce his behaviour against them. No current real men will do the same thing and reinforce females against men and live in a police state for men.

All of the above is avoided by intelligent men in strong cultures who realise the truth, that only traditional equality between the sexes is functional. Both adults have to sacrifice equally, shared unfairness.
A female outside the traditional role wrecks havoc, sows discord in the social arena of life, degrades men, destroys the family unit, in turn destroying the culture.
In this culture if a female wishes to go girl power she must do so under her own stream. No law saying any man has to accept a relationship with a female outside her trad role. In fact they completely ignore making her powerless proving to her she is not capable of an actual totally equality. She must accept her natural role or fuck off and build her own culture and society with other "real women" .

Men of the West need to take a leaf out of this particular cultures book. Quickly, or the coming collapse is going to be far worse than we can even begin to imagine in our silly Irish wally minds.
Realistically women will have to return to their traditional role in order to survive.

I write harsh, cause real truth about life is so. It also aids in the making of informed decisions for all concerned.
Considering a 'movement' that previously brandished placards declaring "all men are bastards" convinced women that killing unborn children is a success for women's rights has recently been brandishing placards saying things like "kill all men" your thinking is understandably harsh. I also agree with your sentiment that more men need to stop being such "gimps" and be proper men who stand their ground.

In this regard we should be clear that we have a serious problem on our hands because not only have we been backed into a corner but the ground under our feet is tilted and shifting all over the place.

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
May 5, 2020
My previous comment relating to a "major shift in female thinking, away from feminist ideology" was one aspect of why I suspect things are not necessarily as bleak as they seem.

That point about a shift in female thinking away from feminism isn't aiming to mean a change in female nature, making excuses for it, removing responsibility for individual female behaviour, or necessarily exclusively blaming feminist ideology for the dynamic between the sexes. It simply aimed to mean I think everybody, whether male female young or old, would be better off without a Battle of the Sexes that has confused male / female relations to a point where only psychopaths have been empowered. If individual females are increasingly speaking out against the ideology responsible for the Battle of the Sexes and are increasingly asserting that feminism does not speak for them, I consider that a very good move in the right direction.

(Unfortunately, soon after I noticed that shift in female thinking, the mainstream media and Silicon valley cancel-culture purge and censorship of rational debate went into high gear and has remained there ever since.)

Considering a 'movement' that previously brandished placards declaring "all men are bastards" convinced women that killing unborn children is a success for women's rights has recently been brandishing placards saying things like "kill all men" your thinking is understandably harsh. I also agree with your sentiment that more men need to stop being such "gimps" and be proper men who stand their ground.

In this regard we should be clear that we have a serious problem on our hands because not only have we been backed into a corner but the ground under our feet is tilted and shifting all over the place.
The female wants a battle of the sexes. As fighting continuously wears people down over time. It can weaken a certain amount of men making them easier to control in order to obtain babies, shelter, provisions and resources, with little to no effort on her side. And if she's out of her trad role, there is no reciprocation at all from her. Simply no deal for a man, ever.

The female is not hardwired for attachment to men the way we would be to them. They are the OPPOSITE sex. They are not the builder and sustainer of societies, so their never going to be concerned for the greater good.
Their intrinsic focus and instinct is gain for their own survival and that of their children.

But if her hypergamy is fully uncapped then even her children go down in the list of priorities.

Her hypergamy has and always needs to be harnessed to have a healthy and functioning society by way of strict social rules and by the collective of men not accepting any nonsense. The female is potentially a perpetual evil spoiled child that only the natural role of full time mother and housewife can force responsibility and reciprocation to the man.
A very firm Patriachy is what works only in building and maintaining family, society and culture. Or that society will go down the tubes relatively quickly.

Nature dictates the strongest lead and the other follow. Mess with a natural balance of equal but opposites, it can take a long time to reset the dial.

This what the Helen of troy story is about.
Look what happened there.

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
May 5, 2020
You only have to look at the videos of the abortion referendum of all the shrieking on the streets. It was like a witch's sabbat from a horror film. This is the mentality that bubbles beneath the surface of the average modern female. There is no rational and point in attempting fair debate with this kind of mentality. They need to be ostriached socially and more importantly financially, for the rest of their days.
Men who don't do this, will be devoured by the parasite and the corrupt system that encourages and supports this behaviour.

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020

I didn't see this article.

It's a gold mine of information.

This was written a week ago but covers something that was highlighted by another poster today.

“The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein binds to the ACE2 receptor on platelets, which results in their activation. Thrombocytopenia has been reported in severe cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection. Thrombocytopenia has also been reported in vaccinated individuals. We request evidence that the potential danger of platelet activation that would also lead to disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) was excluded with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.”

What does that mean in plain English?

Well, Thrombocytopenia is a condition in which you have a low blood platelet count. Platelets (thrombocytes) are blood cells that help blood to clot. Platelets stop bleeding by clumping and forming plugs in blood vessel injuries.
The term “disseminated intravascular coagulation” is the same as saying ‘widespread blood-clotting in the circulatory system’

also this,

By injecting pregnant women with novel COVID-19 mRNA gene technologies, the medical establishment has thrown away one of the most fundamental safety edicts of medicine, which is that you do not experiment on pregnant women.

None of the COVID-19 vaccines on the market are licensed. They’ve only received emergency use authorization, as basic efficacy and safety studies are still ongoing. Yet pregnant women are urged to get vaccinated, and are lining up to get the shot

This experimentation is doubly unforgivable seeing how women of childbearing age have virtually no risk of dying from COVID-19, their fatality risk being a mere 0.01%.

…it’s important to realize that this is a time during which experimentation can be the most hazardous of all, as you’re not only dealing with potential repercussions for the mother but also for the child. Any number of things can go wrong when you introduce drugs, chemicals or foreign substances during fetal development…

Must have a better look at it later.

Reactions: bAd