• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Blog Dr. Carrie Madej: A wake up call to humanity?

Having listened to some of the good Doctors other videos I've only very recently noticed this one and it kind of leaves me lost for words. I'm struggling to understand whether what she is suggesting is true and genuine or is there some bizarre form of deception involved.

Much of what she is speaking about was mentioned by various other people before but this interview is a more impactful presentation and presuming it is actually genuine information it seems the penny has dropped for me like never before.

I'm posting this link to a small number of forums in order to see what degree of consensus there may be to others impressions and very much regret if the subject matter causes anyone undue concern.

Dr. Carrie Madej; C-19 Shots, DNA, Transhumanism

Willow

PI Member
Oct 12, 2016
I've been listening to Dr Madej for a while. One of the few physicians true their oath of Hippocrates. An inspiration. Look for her on alternative platforms.
For those betraying their oath: Beware.
Nuremberg Mark 2 is in the offing.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
I've been listening to Dr Madej for a while. One of the few physicians true their oath of Hippocrates. An inspiration. Look for her on alternative platforms.
For those betraying their oath: Beware.
Nuremberg Mark 2 is in the offing.
In the Nuremberg sense the Covid scamdemic presents the perfect opportunity for a real sorting of the wheat from the chaff.

Willow

PI Member
Oct 12, 2016
One can tell a lot about the strength of someones belief in their own point of view by their dependence on face palms.

Dead give away really.
In the coming months truth will come out.
And like in Ancient Rome, the unvaxxed will be blamed and thrown to the lions. I do not believe, at this stage, those that cannot see by now can be saved.
The Great Deception has taken root. I never wished for these times, but here we are. Courage to all of you who can see.

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
May 5, 2020
In the coming months truth will come out.
And like in Ancient Rome, the unvaxxed will be blamed and thrown to the lions. I do not believe, at this stage, those that cannot see by now can be saved.
The Great Deception has taken root. I never wished for these times, but here we are. Courage to all of you who can see.
Terrible but true, the brainwashed will always be led to the slaughter as history has shown.
Blinded Herd conformity has always been the downfall of humanity. In the past the king told the peasents dont go beyond the kingdoms walls cause there be dragons out there that will kill. So basically lying to keep the peasents in slavery in a slow death. The peasents said it must be the truth about the dragons cause it's a popularised state opinion and the other peasants believe it also. The delusional faulty logic of ignorant collective thinking - popularization of any given idea must be truth automatically. Even when no evidence to support the claim exists and any evidence thats discovered by an individual that proves otherwise is ignored through fear of ousting from the herd and banishment from the kingdom.

But the herd is in for a rude awakening soon, and what is percieved as their social normality is going to be taken away.

Let sleeping dogs lie. When they awaken they will have no internal support and cope on and will turn on one another in fear of survival. The already awakened that's grounded in commonsense are best advised to stand back and let nature take its course. You can only help so much, if the sleeping are unwilling to face reality they will only try and trap others in their shit to make themselves feel comfortable.
What will be will be, no awakened nor sleeping person can alter the course. The shitstorm is on the horizon and those with commonsense seek shelter and are prepared. The wally must suffer for it's lack of awareness. Thus is the nature of life.

Not everyone can or will be saved, and futile to think otherwise.

In the greater scheme of things looking at all objectively, we all gonna pop the clogs at some point, so in reality nobody has or is ever ultimately going to be saved indefinitely. The ego tries to plays tricks to blind us all to this fact. The more awakened see through this have a balanced view of this and realise their destiny. The pleb thinks they should be saved cause they say so. Life begs to differ.

Uncomfortable reading for some. So what, who said life is going to be fair, anyway.

Bob Emmet Wolfe

PI Member
May 5, 2020
Excellent analysis . I am more sad these days than angry, because it is all so needless. We could appreciate the freedom our forefathers died for and deny the evil ones their wishes. But no. All I see is sheep.
Nothing directly to do with organised Christianity, but the Christ of the bible said you would have to save yourself. Your not responsible for others happiness nor wellbeing. They are adults who completely responsible for their own choices, be they aware or it or not. Suffering is natures way of waking us up. So the potential is there for more to wake up and seek each other out and forge a type of community together. Not a commune as such, just an honest collective interrelating that can be supportive, even if it's just to know your not on your own with everything and how you feel. This may be only pockets of light in the surrounding darkness. Though strong as steel pockets never the less.

From the metaphysical perspective this whole event is within a cosmic unversival cycle, where the old system has to die, in order for a new one to be rebuilt.
Whether the new one is better is dependent on the collective will of all, determined by the intentions that are held on the unconscious level.
Ignore the naysayers and distance yourself from them, but wish them well. Even if you pissed off at them. Gandhi said it best by saying be the change you wish to see in the world.

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
Great interview. The issue of patented synthetic DNA structures, and the ramifications going forward if we consent to allow them to be injected thus altering our genome, is concerning. Who then has ownership of the altered DNA under patent law. What scope does this give them for future alterations without our consent?
A very powerful message at the end there, with regard to positive thought and how it can alter the frequencies and the world around us.