Dr Ali Salem of Clonskeagh Mosque publically backs Female Gential Mutilation.

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
“People by nature are different and their organs are different. What one person needs is not necessarily needed by another, and it should be determined by a doctor,” he said.

Is the no end to this soft soaping from this man, dresses are to short in schools, musical instruments shouldn't be allowed in schools, maybe the non believers should fast during Ramadan with the believers and on and on........

Starts off real easy, oh its all free will... its not obligatory, its choice..... ffs.

I bet it will be a Muslim doctor who determines.

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
Oh and stop calling him doctor, he's got some letters after his name like hundreds of others.

Ruth Coppinger is very pro women's rights and is very much against
giving any kind of validity to the FGM procedure.

So why are posters attacking her on this issue?
Totally off topic personal attacks on a half decent working politician
when there are plenty of mosque enablers in FF/FG who were actually in government
and backed this mosque and as such are far more deserving of your ire!!

see below!

We need to kill all this funny money pouring into this country. We are like a cheap money laundering outfit for every wicked globalist scam going and of course our traitorous, lazy cabal are happy to pick up the free money that's just handed to them. Qatar is developing Ireland as an MB safe harbour whilst money from the Left-Atlanticist Clintonite vortex is being used to upturn Ireland into a social engineering circus. Putin has it right in placing heavy restrictions on these radioactive NGOs and the other bad money flowing into his country.

As for Copperinger, she's a misanthropic trot loon. Has that creature ever even cracked a smile? We need creatures like that, like we need a hole in the head.

Last edited:
We need to kill all this funny money pouring into this country. We are like a cheap money laundering outfit for every wicked globalist scam going and of course our traitorous, lazy cabal are happy to pick up the free money that's just handed to them. Qatar is developing Ireland as an MB safe harbour whilst money from the Left-Atlanticist Clintonite vortex is being used upturn Ireland into a social engineering circus. Putin has it right in placing heavy restrictions on these radioactive NGOs and the other bad money flowing into his country.

As for Copperinger, she's a misanthropic trot loon. Has that creature ever even cracked a smile? We need creatures like that, like we need a hole in the head.
Or maybe as much as we need creatures like yourself spud.

If you had stopped just before you pointlessly attacked Coppinger for no reason then I would have agreed with you
and given you a like. She is not in receipt of funny money, does not support FGM nor was she instrumental in bringing the clonskeagh mosque to ireland as she was never in government at any stage. You can blame FF/FG/Lab for that shit

Last edited:
Or maybe as much as we need creatures like yourself spud.

If you had stopped just before you pointlessly attacked Coppinger for no reason then I would have agreed with you
and given you a like. She is not in receipt of funny money, does not support FGM nor was she instrumental in bringing the clonskeagh mosque to ireland as she was never in government at any stage. You can blame FF/FG/Lab for that shit
We don't need trot misanthropes that flake out at the drop of a hat over some minor snowflake transgression, we don't need trot misanthropes who hijack legitimate movements and purge anyone that disagrees with them often over trivial matters. We don't need trot misanthropes totally obsessed with the New Left view that Christendom is evil as a first principle and needs to be replaced with globalist values. She supports the social engineering mayhem not because she's "bought" by the lobbies but because these are the weapons at hand in which to attack all traditional values regardless of their merit.

I don't believe she's a mercenary. She seems to be an independent anti-establishment in the political sense. But that's not enough. I think Trump is independent and anti-establishment but that don't make him clear headed or cogent. Hitler was anti-establishment but that doesn't make him clearheaded and cogent either.

Clare Daly -- not a person I like either -- but she is capable of forming alliances and staying composed rather than flaking out. I do hold those traits in some esteem. Coppingher is just a volcano of resentment and hatred. Along with Murphy, she's a total write off.

So no, I didn't attack her for no reason. I slated her for serious and real reasons.

Last edited:
We don't need trot misanthropes that flake out at the drop of a hat over some minor snowflake transgression, we don't need trot misanthropes who hijack legitimate movements and purge anyone that disagrees with them often over trivial matters. We don't need trot misanthropes totally obsessed with the New Left view that Christendom is evil as a first principle and needs to be replaced with globalist values. She supports the social engineering mayhem not because she's "bought" by the lobbies but because these are the weapons at hand in which to attack all traditional values regardless of their merit.

I don't believe she's a mercenary. She seems to be an independent anti-establishment in the political sense. But that's not enough. I think Trump is independent and anti-establishment but that don't make him clear headed or cogent. Hitler was anti-establishment but that doesn't make him clearheaded and cogent either.

Clare Daly -- not a person I like either -- but she is capable of forming alliances and staying composed rather than flaking out. I do hold those traits in some esteem. Coppingher is just a volcano of resentment and hatred. Along with Murphy, she's a total write off.

So no, I didn't attack her for no reason. I slated her for serious and real reasons.
Well if you start on Clare Daly while leaving FG untouched then you truly are up to no good spud.
Clare Daly is one of our finest indigenous politicians and one of the few that has made me proud to be Irish!

Last edited:
Well if you start on Clare Daly while leaving FG untouched then you truly are up to no good spud.
Clare Daly is one of our finest indigenous politicians and one of the few that has made me proud to be Irish!
"leaving FG untouched"

How dare you.

I've called FG traitors endlessly. I call them The Stupid Party and regularly denounce their officers as hirelings of Denis O'Brien and the bankers. Anyone who bothers to read my posts knows this is possibly my most prominent theme. So reign in that Pinocchio nose and do not misrepresent me.

Clare Daly is a very mixed bag. I don't rate politicians who promote the culling of Irish youth, give moral encouragement to the social engineering bandwagon nor eschew patriotism. That said she does some good work in respect to neutrality, also for some of the republican activists who have been kidnapped by the six county regime. She does corruption well. The whole smoochin' mink whilst affirming peculiar powers for parents to destroy their children in the womb is robustly insane. A serious malfunction that heavily weighs down her standing with me.

"leaving FG untouched"

How dare you.

I've called FG traitors endlessly. I call them The Stupid Party and regularly denounce their officers as hirelings of Denis O'Brien and the bankers. Anyone who bothers to read my posts knows this is possibly my most prominent theme. So reign in that Pinocchio nose and do not misrepresent me.

Clare Daly is a very mixed bag. I don't rate politicians who promote the culling of Irish youth, give moral encouragement to the social engineering bandwagon nor eschew patriotism. That said she does some good work in respect to neutrality, also for some of the republican activists who have been kidnapped by the six county regime. She does corruption well. The whole smoochin' mink whilst affirming peculiar powers for parents to destroy their children in the womb is robustly insane. A serious malfunction that heavily weighs down her standing with me.
I'm sure this fearless intelligent well loved politician and champion of the rights of women in the real world (not some SPUC fantasy land), and who (ahem) "Daily" puts herself out there is just gutted that a pompous self important anonymous poster
did not give her his seal of approval! :p,

You really need to get over yourself Mr potato head.

And instead of being a bunch of useful idiots mindlessly attacking a powerless tiny Irish left, (their political opponents), you and others round here need to focus a bit more on the people who are actually in government and their enablers; i.e. those who have all the real power. The likes of FF/FG. These are the people driving all the policies. Not the likes of Ruth Coppinger or Clare Daly.

And that includes Ali Salem's little MB hotbed mosque.
which has FG. Enda Kenny and Saudi money written all over it

Last edited: