Dr Ali Salem of Clonskeagh Mosque publically backs Female Gential Mutilation.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Well, since FGM is now part of Irish life, and girls are going abroad to get it done, our Abortionists will have to demand that its legalized and regulated here in Ireland.
A concern is that the Clonskeagh mosque is very possibly trying to popularize this among Indonesians (there are a lot of Indonesian students studying here).

These filthy fucking animals that cut the clit off using a rusty flint warrant deportation and nothing less. This barbarity is widespread practice in UK, particularly among those from African Sub-Saharan countries. The old bill are hamstrung by political correctness and won't touch this steaming pile of shit, far easier to nick some cunt for speeding and make a few quid for the coffers.
Most countries have adequate laws to deal with these savages, but they lack the will from the political elite and judiciary to implement them.
I know not all goat herders participate in this practice, but I am not deafened by the moderates calling out for prosecutions of those that commit this crime.

These filthy fucking animals that cut the clit off using a rusty flint warrant deportation and nothing less. This barbarity is widespread practice in UK, particularly among those from African Sub-Saharan countries. The old bill are hamstrung by political correctness and won't touch this steaming pile of shit, far easier to nick some cunt for speeding and make a few quid for the coffers.
Most countries have adequate laws to deal with these savages, but they lack the will from the political elite and judiciary to implement them.
I know not all goat herders participate in this practice, but I am not deafened by the moderates calling out for prosecutions of those that commit this crime.
Well the thing is if you are allowing knob hacking then fanny hacking seems like a reasonable next step. All this obsession with interfering with perfect bodies is alien to Europeans.