Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Doom off? America has found a cure, they beleive.

Done For

Donator
PI Member
that's from the fake news AFP. The journal gets all their content from this source.
Scott Adams had some interesting comments on this today.
Said the drugs (#TrumpDrugs) work and every rich person and doctor is taking them if they or anyone close gets symptoms.

21:30 onwards and 25:15 for the Chinese report specifically.

Episode 871

I have already posted on the supposed help regards certain drugs, it's been around for a good few weeks, I don't know anymore related to it.

But there's a reason why the system tells you that respirator masks don't work, as they don't want you buying them and potentially taking up stock from the front line staff as they are the ones that need it the most, while they aren't of use on any level versus those at the front line especially if you don't know how to use them anyway. This is sensible for the whole, It's a white lie of sorts.

But if there is something that works and the elites wankers are taking it due to their position due to how much they have whored out to the system paid for by you, then you need to get the rope out and find the nearest lamppost or of similar usage to where they live as you pull them out of their gaff.

page61

PI Member
When there is a cure..it will not be whispered ....we will all hear about it, it will be headlines

whyfillaw

PI Member
that's from the fake news AFP. The journal gets all their content from this source.
one of these "sources in the social media " the Govt have been telling us not to rely on or take seriously. The journal.ie
= copy, edit and paste jobs from the "cesspit of crap on the world wide wait"

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
I found a cure myself. I'm calling on all 18+ women to come to my address for an injection. Eh, it's experimental.

Top Bottom