Orlared Don't say nobody warned you

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
The best course of action is to setup a country called 'Diversityland' where all are welcome.

Not a normal nation that morphed into diversity through subversion; thus being accused of holding on to nationalist sympathies when it goes awry - but a new nation where it is made explicitly clear from the outset that all residents are multicultural lovers.

All multicultural fanatics will be given a ticket to Diversityland as soon as they begin to pipe up. I've money put aside for Ronit Lentins ticket already.

All Diversitylanders hold the right to return to their country of origin should they change their mind - I have no doubt their boats and planes will be fully functional should the day come when the choose to escape paradise.
Africa is probably the place to Trial That ! !

bells of shandon

PI Member
That's exactly what the Irish famine emigrants were called when entering the US and Canada, So now the Irish are insulting immigrants in a similar fashion.

Show some compassion to those looking for a better life.
My compassion does not extend to illegal Welfare tourists who number 98% of the applicants for asylum.
I am of a charitable nature but refuse to be exploited by false altruistic propaganda, designed to destroy my Nation, my culture, my familys future ,my Trade union protection, my job. my wages, the Social Housing,the Health system,the Education system, the dangers to my children from violence and rape, increased contagious diseases.
Plus I am paying with my hard earned taxes, for this 'cultural enrichment' I never voted for.
I can purchase my enrichment in a Package holiday to exotic places with exotic people ,food music and customs, and then leave it behind.

Last edited:
That's exactly what the Irish famine emigrants were called when entering the US and Canada, So now the Irish are insulting immigrants in a similar fashion.

Show some compassion to those looking for a better life.
Show me a nation the Irish went to where they rejected the culture they lived within, wanted everything handed to them for nothing, and thought they deserved societal power just because they were let in the door. If you can't do that, then shut up, because they are not one bit comparable.

SwordOfStCatherine

The whole thing at the end about London levels of violence and "it's coming" like that is some sort of good thing was chilling. If actually look at the Troubles it was as these things go incredibly polite, it could have easily been a lot worse. There were actually per capita more people killed in narco-capitalist carry on in Washington DC than were killed by the Troubles in the six counties during the 1980s.

Irish emigrant

PI Member
Show me a nation the Irish went to where they rejected the culture they lived within, wanted everything handed to them for nothing, and thought they deserved societal power just because they were let in the door. If you can't do that, then shut up, because they are not one bit comparable.
Have you never heard of the Signs in windows of boarding houses and factories in the UK, OZ, and US and Canada,, No Irish need apply? Of the Irish forced to live on the streets of Liverpool, New York, and Glasgow because they /were despised. Learn your history. Your hatred and the hatred a lot of your types have for immigrants is well documented.

Irish emigrant

PI Member
Mass deportations is the only way to stop this savagery.
If such a thing was suggested in England, could imagine your head boiling. Scum, like people with your attitude, deserves to be enslaved. You have the mentality of the Loyalist Orangeman.

Top Bottom