• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Video Dolores Cahill : Enough is enough now !!

Catalpa

PI Member
Sep 4, 2018
This is a 28 min video from the Computing Forever channel on BitChute that I couldn't find on his PI video channel, so I thought I'd stick it up for anyone who hasn't yet seen it. She's a very cheery woman with an informed perspective that indicates there are many people, including Gardaí and military, who are unhappy about this Covid farce. Maybe things are not as bad as they seem so long as more people know this issue could mean the fight of our lives.

Where in the video does she say Ireland is in the 'British Isles'?

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
Where in the video does she say Ireland is in the 'British Isles'?

It wasn't me that said that. Other than not explicitly stating Ireland is not in the British Isles, she didn't explicitly state the opposite either. She may consider us part of the British Isles, I don't know. Although, I'd be saddened by that and prefer to note there's a difference between Gardaí and Police. Maybe she's thinking and speaking in terms an international audience will find easier to understand.

Polyco

PI Member
Mar 28, 2020
It wasn't me that said that. Other than not explicitly stating Ireland is not in the British Isles, she didn't explicitly state the opposite either. She may consider us part of the British Isles, I don't know. Although I'd be saddened by that and prefer to note there's a difference between Gardaí and Police. Maybe she's thinking and speaking in terms an international audience will find easier to understand.
She is also speaking without notes, never easy.

Reactions: bAd

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
I wonder what she thinks of you? But at least she thinks, unlike you.
We all think , except conspiraloons who indulge in fantasy . Conspiraloons act as if they are the first ones to question anything .Then they get all excited and they share it with their like minded conspiraloons who search for verification on YouTube . If they can find a "Doctor" on YouTube who can use a mic and record a dodgy video . That is all the proof they need.

Polyco

PI Member
Mar 28, 2020
We all think , except conspiraloons who indulge in fantasy . Conspiraloons act as if they are the first ones to question anything .Then they get all excited and they share it with their like minded conspiraloons who search for verification on YouTube . If they can find a "Doctor" on YouTube who can use a mic and record a dodgy video . That is all the proof they need.
You need another sedative, I'd ring for nursey if I were you.

Reactions: bAd
OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
You are a conspiraloon , a childish conspiraloon and without a doubt not an effective thinker or a deep one.

Many issues previously referred to as conspiracy theories are now known to have been facts. For example, the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

So, if you are yourself capable of deep thought and effective thinking.. what conspiracies do you acknowledge are of serious contemporary significance?

HouseCarl

PI Member
Nov 15, 2020
The police, the British Isles...? Chairperson of the IRISH Freedom Party. Protected by 'veterans'?
Many ppl use British Isles, many on RTE use it and have for decades.
RTE routinely have maps of 'Ireland' with the 6 counties ripped out so west brittery is quite usual unfortunately right across the establishment and academia etc.
Veterans could be ex-Irish army, ex-US army, Ex-foreign legion etc.

Polyco

PI Member
Mar 28, 2020
Most of these lads posting here, the CoVid Nazi's, are either unproductive retired or welfare scroungers bumming €350 a week off us.
They've nothing better to be doing with their lives.👍
Companies have also used the hoax to reduce their staff numbers - permanently. I know of one MSM outlet which has sacked what few photographers it had left and is cutting rates elsewhere. Rather than question the narrative, those affected might cling to the belief that their predicament is due to a pretend disease rather than come to terms with the fact that they have been knifed.

Last edited:

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
Many issues previously referred to as conspiracy theories are now known to have been facts. For example, the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

So, if you are yourself capable of deep thought and effective thinking.. what conspiracies do you acknowledge are of serious contemporary significance?

It is lack of attention to detail that lends to conspiracy . Lots of people undeniably hated kennedy but only one killed him.

It has been proven that most of the theories around JFK are bogus, such as umbrella man , his head going back (it went foreword first) . The magic bullet has been totally disproved as John Connolly's seat was not right in front of JFK . When the seat was taken into account the trajectory went from Connolly , through JFKs neck and directly to the book depositary.Oswald shot at General Edwin walker in his house in the months previous just missing him . This is common knowledge and yet conspiracy theorists choose to ignore it. Lees wife even acknowledged this . he was angy that he missed by an inch.

His brother even says it was him but yet people grab little bits and pieces out of context and cry conspiracy

It is lack of attention to detail that lends itself to conspiracy . Lots of people undeniably hated kennedy but only one killed him.

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
Most of these lads posting here, the CoVid Nazi's, are either unproductive retired or welfare scroungers bumming €350 a week off us.
They've nothing better to be doing with their lives.👍
I work in a hospital..plenty of sick people, have seen plenty of covid cases. Just spoke to someone recovering a few mins ago at occupational health, they could barely speak because of breathlessness