Video Dolores Cahill : Enough is enough now !!

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
This is a 28 min video from the Computing Forever channel on BitChute that I couldn't find on his PI video channel, so I thought I'd stick it up for anyone who hasn't yet seen it. She's a very cheery woman with an informed perspective that indicates there are many people, including Gardaí and military, who are unhappy about this Covid farce. Maybe things are not as bad as they seem so long as more people know this issue could mean the fight of our lives.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks, the misspelling in the title should change soon. Have you noticed that video before today? I only found it yesterday.

D

Deleted member 3423

Non Registered Member
Thanks, the misspelling in the title should change soon. Have you noticed that video before today? I only found it yesterday.
This is a 28 min video from the Computing Forever channel on BitChute that I couldn't find on his PI video channel, so I thought I'd stick it up for anyone who hasn't yet seen it. She's a very cheery woman with an informed perspective that indicates there are many people, including Gardaí and military, who are unhappy about this Covid farce. Maybe things are not as bad as they seem so long as more people know this issue could mean the fight of our lives.

This woman is a very high profile scientist she states at approx minute 24 of the video that in some of the pcr tests checked in the UK they found fragments of Ebola.
I am not surprised she is receiving support from the military and police.
Bill Gates did predict the coronvirus and in July predicted another outbreak in the future"which would get attention as it would have a 30% mortality rate."
Doloras Cahill says this may be the plague - perhaps ebola, botulism or pestis. Mintue 24:47 She also warns of being potentially cut off from the food supply, and the internet. It is good that she has joined with high profile lawyers, scientists and billionaires who want to protect health. It is very alarming that this courageous high profile scientist is raising the siren about these potentially deadly events. Hopefully people will be ok and won't suffer ill health due to synthetic viruses.

NewIre

PI Member
Mar 21, 2019
there are many people, including Gardaí and military, who are unhappy about this Covid farce. Maybe things are not as bad as they seem so long as more people know this issue could mean the fight of our lives.
then they must get off their arse and do something about it.

- lockdown blm and antifa and arrest the leaders.
- arrest Leo, myhole, harris, that other little gnome, the tutu girl, that galway businessman that sat on the WHO, that garda commisioner.. the whole pharking lot = lockem up.
- Shutdown RTE, the media and all other stations that have been sprouting propaganda shyte, arrest and lockup the major media players.
- Shutdown/ban Farcebook, Youtube, Twatter google in ireland.
- arrest lockup any financiers using the past year to their advantage
- open up everything back to normal
- Issue crippling fines to big pharma, arrest their top management for compliance.
- full audits of all the above's finances and take away all moneys from the above, to be distributed amongst those that have lost their livelyhoods.

It's all about money.. so hit them in their greedy pockets.
Appoint an interim government, tell the EU, banks and every other benificiary to get f.cked about the debt accumulated in this 'challenging time'.

That'll be enough for now. :unsure:

DrPat2

PI Member
Aug 29, 2018
The police, the British Isles...? Chairperson of the IRISH Freedom Party. Protected by 'veterans'?

Top Bottom