Dolly Parton Fan of the Munt - July Issue

• Thread starter Piposter
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 288
P

Piposter

Non Registered Member

I am going to have a Dolly Parton Fan of the Munt every month - for obviously the biggest Dolly Parton Fan of the month. I know I'm not at the end of July yet but I have already found the C of the M. Hands down it has to be Sean lick arse mammys boy goody two shoes spineless RTE boy Cavanagh. A lovely coffee and bakewell tart in town was completely ruined when I came across this gimp's article in today's Star about the lads on the Tyrone team bus singing Come Out Ye Black and Tans as they were passing by an orange flute band getting ready for the 12th.

In all my years being shocked/let down/pissed off at the embarrassing level of spinelessness that Irish journalists/media figures/celebrities display I have never in all my days come across anything like the pathetic and beyond cringe-worthy shite that I read from the pen of Sean goody two shoes Cavanagh in today's Star (he is now a columnist there). I won't be buying the paper anymore - I only ever get it becuz I like the GAA coverage in it - especially Ger Loughnane. Anyway - I felt like vomiting after I read Cavanagh's pathetic article. It's at times like this you realise there is no bigger dickhead than an Irish dickhead. It's no wonder he got a job in RTE. He annoyed me the first few weeks I watched him on the panel as he had this big gormless smiley fucking puss on him. I said to myself - he's a right Dolly Parton fan - and today I was proved right. Read this lads and lassies and tell me what you think. And you can nominate your own Dolly Parton Fan of the Munt also.

Okay read this and weep -

Sean Cavanagh says the leaked Tyrone rebel sing song was a "clumsy, embarassing mistake."...............................Cavanagh, who writes his first column in the Irish Daily Star today and whose brother Colm was on the bus said - "The reality is, as part of any team, there is always going to be a couple of guys that are into the whole rebel music, and the political side of things.............Mickey will be annoyed, I've no doubt. Obviously he'd have been on the bus himself. Its probably embarrassing for him as well as the team, and our county. A clumsy, embarrassing mistake you'd like to think wouldn't be repeated along the line. Colm is in the video, and I know Colm would be similar to myself, he wouuldn't be politically minded. I haven't got a clue of the words of the song, and I know rightly Colm wouldn't either. The fact it happened has been driven by a couple of lads with a 'clowning about' mentality if I'm honest. But look, its also not a good reflection of a team, or our sport as a whole. Its not something you'd want to be." Canvanagh who lives in the mixed C and P village of Moy continued -" I know in the Moy, my own club, we have a number of young lads who would have been from Protestant backgrounds and played rugby. Now they are playing for our minors, Under 21s and a couple on the senior squad. So its (the video) not something I'd like to be promoted. But you have to be realistic and realise as part of a panel of 35 or 40 men, you are potentially going to have a couple of lads who are ringleaders to bits of sing songs and what not. I would hazard a guess that 30 or more lads on that bus, at that time, probably didn't know the words or didn't know the significance of the song. The younger generation probably wouldn't be that way inclined anyway. Look, its not good PR. It was probably done more out of clumsiness than any sort of intent to it. Its not something you want to be promoting at all, particularly the time of year it is - there is no need to be causing any more aggro than we already have up there. I think there are a few heads rolling that it got out to the public...............................I was surprised that guys were engaging in any sort of a sing song. It was probably only a couple of lads.

Well there you go lads and lassies, Sean goody two shoes Cavanagh is Dolly Parton Fan of the Munt for July and will probably be Dolly Parton Fan of the Year which I will announce in the New Year. Anyway, the job is safe in RTE Seanie boy, but I will be flicking over to Cage Rage as soon as your gooterhead comes on my screen.

Sham Fox, The Gulag Party, July 11th 2019

Last edited by a moderator:

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
what a cuck

TW Tone

PI Member
I don't like Tyrone GAA, Kavanagh or no Kavanagh.
Dublin smacked them last year and will do so again, Please God.

But I know the lyrics of that song, they're a bit ridiculous.

"how the IRA made you run like hell away
From the green and lovely lanes of Killashandra
"

The fact is that Cavan was among the safest places in Ireland for Crown forces during the War of Independence. I doubt there was even a punch thrown in Killeshandra 1919-21. The couple of ageing RIC men probably patrolled unarmed and on bicycles.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
View attachment 4966

I am going to have a Dolly Parton Fan of the Munt every month - for obviously the biggest Dolly Parton Fan of the month. I know I'm not at the end of July yet but I have already found the C of the M. Hands down it has to be Sean lick arse mammys boy goody two shoes spineless RTE boy Cavanagh. A lovely coffee and bakewell tart in town was completely ruined when I came across this gimp's article in today's Star about the lads on the Tyrone team bus singing Come Out Ye Black and Tans as they were passing by an orange flute band getting ready for the 12th.

In all my years being shocked/let down/pissed off at the embarrassing level of spinelessness that Irish journalists/media figures/celebrities display I have never in all my days come across anything like the pathetic and beyond cringe-worthy shite that I read from the pen of Sean goody two shoes Cavanagh in today's Star (he is now a columnist there). I won't be buying the paper anymore - I only ever get it becuz I like the GAA coverage in it - especially Ger Loughnane. Anyway - I felt like vomiting after I read Cavanagh's pathetic article. It's at times like this you realise there is no bigger dickhead than an Irish dickhead. It's no wonder he got a job in RTE. He annoyed me the first few weeks I watched him on the panel as he had this big gormless smiley fucking puss on him. I said to myself - he's a right Dolly Parton fan - and today I was proved right. Read this lads and lassies and tell me what you think. And you can nominate your own Dolly Parton Fan of the Munt also.

Okay read this and weep -

Sean Cavanagh says the leaked Tyrone rebel sing song was a "clumsy, embarassing mistake."...............................Cavanagh, who writes his first column in the Irish Daily Star today and whose brother Colm was on the bus said - "The reality is, as part of any team, there is always going to be a couple of guys that are into the whole rebel music, and the political side of things.............Mickey will be annoyed, I've no doubt. Obviously he'd have been on the bus himself. Its probably embarrassing for him as well as the team, and our county. A clumsy, embarrassing mistake you'd like to think wouldn't be repeated along the line. Colm is in the video, and I know Colm would be similar to myself, he wouuldn't be politically minded. I haven't got a clue of the words of the song, and I know rightly Colm wouldn't either. The fact it happened has been driven by a couple of lads with a 'clowning about' mentality if I'm honest. But look, its also not a good reflection of a team, or our sport as a whole. Its not something you'd want to be." Canvanagh who lives in the mixed C and P village of Moy continued -" I know in the Moy, my own club, we have a number of young lads who would have been from Protestant backgrounds and played rugby. Now they are playing for our minors, Under 21s and a couple on the senior squad. So its (the video) not something I'd like to be promoted. But you have to be realistic and realise as part of a panel of 35 or 40 men, you are potentially going to have a couple of lads who are ringleaders to bits of sing songs and what not. I would hazard a guess that 30 or more lads on that bus, at that time, probably didn't know the words or didn't know the significance of the song. The younger generation probably wouldn't be that way inclined anyway. Look, its not good PR. It was probably done more out of clumsiness than any sort of intent to it. Its not something you want to be promoting at all, particularly the time of year it is - there is no need to be causing any more aggro than we already have up there. I think there are a few heads rolling that it got out to the public...............................I was surprised that guys were engaging in any sort of a sing song. It was probably only a couple of lads.

Well there you go lads and lassies, Sean goody two shoes Cavanagh is Dolly Parton Fan of the Munt for July and will probably be Dolly Parton Fan of the Year which I will announce in the New Year. Anyway, the job is safe in RTE Seanie boy, but I will be flicking over to Cage Rage as soon as your gooterhead comes on my screen.

Sham Fox, The Gulag Party, July 11th 2019

Isn't it amazing how these cucks love to be photographed with that hard jaw look - even though they weak minded milksop soy boys.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Isn't it amazing how these cucks love to be photographed with that hard jaw look - even though they weak minded milksop soy boys.
I hope a few of Aidan McAnespie's friends bump into this clown some night and have a few words with him. RIP Aidan.

Top Bottom