Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Does anyone find how Niall McConnell (Irish Patriot) says drain the bog?

Clanrickard

PI Member
Try to ignore GodsDog, who is a foul-mouthed serial troll - and a moderator, no less. Although I don't like you, this is at least the second very useful post of yours. There is no chance of your antagonist doing similar. His job seems to be to drive people away.
What do you think McConnell's game is? Money? Ego?
I think McConnell is naive. As Barret found out if you knock around with unsavoury types it comes back to haunt you. Nothing wrong with tighter border control when argued on its merits. But when you associate with openly anti-semitic, A Person concerned about immigration and fascist elements it will be used against you. I think McConnell felt chuffed to be playing with the big boys in the big boys yard and didn't do his home work.

Black & Trans

PI Member
I think McConnell is naive. As Barret found out if you knock around with unsavoury types it comes back to haunt you. Nothing wrong with tighter border control when argued on its merits. But when you associate with openly anti-semitic, A Person concerned about immigration and fascist elements it will be used against you. I think McConnell felt chuffed to be playing with the big boys in the big boys yard and didn't do his home work.
I think you are mostly on the money there though, for me, the jury is out on whether McConnell is a capable knave or a capable fool. McConnell did thjink he had moved up a league with his European fascist pals and they must have helped out in various ways, most obviously with the paper and that article.McConnell's decision to have his own party looks like a further peentration. God knows what his father makes of it all, what with lambing season being upon us.
Herman Kelly also does not escape scott free. His association with Farage is one thing but being associated with that Scottish wheeler dealer is another. I think, for now, the right wing parties are going nowhere, and maybe farmer Niall believes in making financial hay while the sun shines.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Who is the open anti-Semite you are referring to?

Niall has had Christopher Jon Berkjnes (a nutter who claims that Libtard Jews are into spreading Libtardism out of the type of anti-Gentile beliefs that Religious Zionists very often if not usually hold which is just wrong, if not crazy) on his show so I doubt very much he has your sensitivities on this matter.

Clanrickard

PI Member

Who is the open anti-Semite you are referring to?

Niall has had Christopher Jon Berkjnes (a nutter who claims that Libtard Jews are into spreading Libtardism out of the type of anti-Gentile beliefs that Religious Zionists very often if not usually hold which is just wrong, if not crazy) on his show so I doubt very much he has your sensitivities on this matter.
Nick Griffin.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Nick Griffin.
Well when the old National Front split back in the early 1990s over the Jewish Question he did go with the anti-Jewish International Third Position as opposed to the Third Way however a lot of water has flown under the bridge since than. I don't think he is anti-Jewish anymore, or do you believe that anti-Semitism is an unforgivable that makes someone forever guilty?

Clanrickard

PI Member
Well when the old National Front split back in the early 1990s over the Jewish Question he did go with the anti-Jewish International Third Position as opposed to the Third Way however a lot of water has flown under the bridge since than. I don't think he is anti-Jewish anymore, or do you believe that anti-Semitism is an unforgivable that makes someone forever guilty?
Please shut up. I have zero interest in discussing this with you.

TW Tone

PI Member
This is part of his latest mail. His description of the St Patrick's Day parade in Dublin is on the money.

As we approach St Patrick's day, we must dust ourselves down from the Election and get right back into the fight to wake up our people and St Patrick's day is a fantastic day to do just that.

As you well know, today most St Patrick's day parades are a shocking brainwashing display of multicultural nonsense with Chinese Dragon Dancers, LGBTQ floats, African Bongo drummers and all manner of ‘cultural displays’ from the New Planters.

However, these propagandised displays are watched by MILLIONS of Irish people who are being gently lulled into the elites’ plan of an Ireland without the Irish.

So, the day the brainwashers finance to brainwash OUR people can also be used by us, the Irish Patriots to WAKE our people up from their long slumber.

To do this I want to print and distribute TENS OF THOUSANDS of the fantastic Nationalist Newspaper ‘The Irish Patriot’ / Siol na hEireann amongst the St Patrick's day crowds in EVERY County throughout Ireland. I want volunteers to hit every Parade in every one of the 32 counties, giving away a FREE special edition Newspaper!

This can easily be done but only if YOU do your bit. I need volunteers to form distribution teams to identify where your local parades are and then get out there on the day to give the papers to the people. This is a big logistical headache for me, so I need to organise NOW. So please sign up as a volunteer today using the forms HERE:

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I think you are mostly on the money there though, for me, the jury is out on whether McConnell is a capable knave or a capable fool. McConnell did thjink he had moved up a league with his European fascist pals and they must have helped out in various ways, most obviously with the paper and that article.McConnell's decision to have his own party looks like a further peentration. God knows what his father makes of it all, what with lambing season being upon us.
Herman Kelly also does not escape scott free. His association with Farage is one thing but being associated with that Scottish wheeler dealer is another. I think, for now, the right wing parties are going nowhere, and maybe farmer Niall believes in making financial hay while the sun shines.

Sigh....Feb14th and a love match made in heaven clearly blossoms on Political Irish! 💋

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Top Bottom