Poll Do You Support The People Of Palestine?

• Thread starter Deleted member 166
  • Start date

Do You Support The People Of Palestine or Israel?

• Palestine

Votes: 89 39.9%
  • Israel

Votes: 68 30.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 32 14.3%
  • Both

Votes: 34 15.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

darkhorse3

PI Member
Israel should just invade and confiscate the West bank and Gaza and put a stop to the honor killings of the Palestinian women which is culturally rampant in the region. last year 63 women were stoned to death by family members i the west bank for unproven reasons.
Absolutely
Israel's problem has always been that they are far too generous and influenced by Western values of tolerance and decency in their dealing with corrupt Arabs. The Arabs tried to wipe them out in 1948, 1967 and again in 1973 after all.
So Israel should really have driven them all out back to their Jordanian homeland in 67 or even afterwards (as the Arabs would and will if they get the chance) - but foolishly they offered them a homeland in Judea and Samaria which Arabs subsequently renamed as the 'West Bank'
And their biggest mistake after that was to allow the PLO Terrorists (led by Arafat) to return from Tunis to Gaza in 1994 by the Oslo Accords and establish their HQ there.
Prior to the Jews and Arabs got along quite well with relatively little problems - but terrorism soon became the norm after that
In conclusion, Israel has been far too decent for their own good and allowed the expansion of fake palestinian nationhood to prosper

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Yes , Living in settlements.
And honestly what would they no about Islamic or Christian society in the West Bank or Palestine as a whole? Yes the followers of Rabbi Menacham Froman would know a bit but they are their own weird thing, "Honour killings" happen more among Jews in Palestine than among Muslims- particularly in Bnei Brak and in the West Bank Settlements which is not to excuse "honour killings" among the indigenous Muslims one bit. There are places where the indigenous community interact with Jews in Palestine however the West Bank is not one of them.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Out and out lies. I don't have time to run through all the lies and distortions. The Palestinians made clear that they would settle for two Bantustans with semi-autonomy in the Oslo process but that they wanted an end to the settlement process. The Zionists keep coming up with new demands for the PA which is in the position it is in because it trusted them. Until the Zionist state disavows Zionism and admits it's dark and shameful past any type of two state solution is impossible. Ehud Barak the supposed Leftist was the one who really destroyed the Oslo Process even though Zionism had more to gain than to lose by it because of his commitment to Zionist ideology- every attempt from the Muslim world to revive it including the Saudi offer he re-buffed. The Palestinians were prepared to accept their loses and get on with things as unjust as they would have been- however Zionism because of it's own internal contradictions wasn't able to.

Blood Irish

PI Member
I keep out of Mid East bull. At the moment my only concern is my own country . RIP to all who have passed ,of course . That's the extent of my concern for that region .

Anglophile

PI Member
Out and out lies. I don't have time to run through all the lies and distortions. The Palestinians made clear that they would settle for two Bantustans with semi-autonomy in the Oslo process but that they wanted an end to the settlement process. The Zionists keep coming up with new demands for the PA which is in the position it is in because it trusted them. Until the Zionist state disavows Zionism and admits it's dark and shameful past any type of two state solution is impossible. Ehud Barak the supposed Leftist was the one who really destroyed the Oslo Process even though Zionism had more to gain than to lose by it because of his commitment to Zionist ideology- every attempt from the Muslim world to revive it including the Saudi offer he re-buffed. The Palestinians were prepared to accept their loses and get on with things as unjust as they would have been- however Zionism because of it's own internal contradictions wasn't able to.

Top Bottom