Poll Do You Support The People Of Palestine?

• Thread starter Deleted member 166
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 59K

Do You Support The People Of Palestine or Israel?

• Palestine

Votes: 90 40.0%
  • Israel

Votes: 68 30.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 34 15.1%
  • Both

Votes: 33 14.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Wolf

PI Member
I don't know what you're referring to with the burning little children to death in white phosphorus gas chambers, that's a new one on me, and I though I'd heard it all from you anti-Semitic morons.

As to your other reference, did it never strike you that it is actually people like you creating the demand for these Pallywood "stars" of the Hamas.

So the IDF child murdering scum are now targeting people in wheelchairs throwing a few stones at a fence....

Another war crime carried out by IDF scum for the UN to look into.

Anglophile

PI Member
So the IDF child murdering scum are now targeting people in wheelchairs throwing a few stones at a fence....

Another war crime carried out by IDF scum for the UN to look into.

Another sucker for Pallywood!!! :ROFLMAO:

Anglophile

PI Member
Palestinians facing starvation, deprivation & public ISIS-style executions.

But it was Syria - so no one (including Abbas) seemed to care....;)

Anglophile

PI Member
If you support the Palestinian cause of destroying the world’s only Jewish state
and replacing it with an Islamic state, you can’t possibly have a problem with Jews.....;)

Bill The Boer

DEPORTED
PI Member
... Another war crime carried out by IDF scum for the UN to look into
Rather, the proper authorities need to look into Hamas' use of these type of "extras" for their cynical "David and Goliath" theme in their March of Return" grand scale Pallwood TV productions. Wouldn't' you think, gobsh1te?

Last edited:

Anglophile

PI Member
The UN has condemned the cash-strapped Palestinian Authority after it emerged that ministers
in the previous cabinet secretly gave themselves 67% pay rises............

Anglophile

PI Member
Palestinian Authority:- Salaries for terrorists more important than cancer treatment for a 7 year old..... :rolleyes:

valamhic

PI Member
Why are Israel supporters such racists?
There is really no such thing as a racist. If you take me, I can't and dont hate black people because I admire the way they lived when they
were wild a thousand years ago. I don't hate Icelanders because they never did anything on me. I only hate Irish people, because they
are such bastards and elect such bastards. FG got 2 seats in my area for Europe. How could any one like Irish people?

valamhic

PI Member
Palestinian Authority:- Salaries for terrorists more important than cancer treatment for a 7 year old..... :rolleyes:
If there was a Plaistinian state it would by a copy of Khan's london and Ireland's commie leftie libloon green mess. No one wants that

Bill The Boer

DEPORTED
PI Member
If there was a Plaistinian state it would by a copy of Khan's london and Ireland's commie leftie libloon green mess. No one wants that
Well, referring in particular to article 7 in their draft constitution, it probably wouldn't quite be a carbon copy. :rolleyes:

Anglophile

PI Member
Palestinian activists like Hanan Ashrawi don't understand why they can't enter the US.

Israelis don't understand why they can't enter Algeria, Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya,
Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, UAE, and Yemen.

Top Bottom