Do you buy official line on American Civil War?

DS86DS

PI Member
I'm sure you have studied the subject of the American Civil War in secondary school, and also seen some documentaries such as the Ken Burns series on TV or on the internet.

The basic premise is as follows.

Once upon a time, there were some evil white men in the Southern United States. They were very evil people, and they held the noble Coloured people in chains. And then a wonderful man called Abraham Lincoln came along.....he freed the slaves, defeated the evil white Southerners, and America lived happily ever after.

I'm sure many of you are familiar with the 2012 movie "Lincoln" by Jewish movie director Stephen Spielberg. In this movie, the blacks are portrayed as noble and gentlemanly and gallant.

Meanwhile, Stephen Jewberg portrayed all of the whitrs, bar Abraham Lincoln and the Lincoln family as either of the following evil racist white male congressmen who want to stop the glorious Coloured people reaching his full potential......or [ii] bumbling idiots such as the three men who try to convince congressmen to pass the Anti-slavery bill.

As you can see.....the 2012 movie "Lincoln" that I'm sure many of you are familiar with keeps with the decades old mantra regarding the American Civil War.............aka. Wonderful Lincoln doing everything he can to free the wonderful and noble black man from the shackles of stupid, ignorant and racist whitey.

But not only are such media productions ahistorical in their portrayal of the Southern Cause....they portray Abraham Lincoln as something he was not.

This is the same Abraham Lincoln that didn't give a damn about Slavery while electioneering in 1860......but suggested sending all freed slaves in the USA back to Africa.

But getting back on track. The official line been that the American Civil War was a glorious and righteous cause fought against evil white Southerners counties to be propagated by major Jewish movie producers in Hollywood.

And yet dig deeper and read into history, and you find a much more complex scenario.

Before even the issue of slavery is raised..... I think the Slave Trade was wrong. It was actually wrong for the USA to import so many Africans into their country from Day 1......and to this day they are paying the cost through disproportionate black crime rates from homicide to arson to rape to theft.

It was wrong to ever import Africans from Day 1.......but one must remember that the US Constitution was based on the premise that the United States of America...was just that, a collection of sovereign states that made up a Union.

South Carolina decided that it had enough of Federal Government interference from Northern Yankees into its affairs.......soon to be followed by many other Southern states with similiar with similiar grievances that went onto form a Confederacy.

Now the official line regarding the American Civil War is that from Day 1z that Abraham Lincoln went out of his way to abolish slavery. But the 1860 election and pre-election lines blurted by Lincoln that he didn't give a damn about Slavery... bursts a hole in the bubble of this fairytale.

What should be noted is that Abraham Lincoln, a lawyer who came to be anything by representing big Railroad interests in the West. This would be the same Lincoln who would go on to represent Northern Industrial interests as president of the United States

It is very interesting that the Southern US trade policies during the 1860s which favoured open Free Trade with Europe in commodities, particularly cotton and tobacco conflicted with Northern Industrial interests which favoured tarrifs and a rigged economy.

A rigged economy on behalf of Northern industrialists of course......and to no benefit to the Southern US states economy, which were at the time the wealthiest part of America, and had been since before America's founding.

Keep in mind that Federalist and Hamiltonian Northern interests had detested the South from Day 1.

It is no wonder that what happened....... happened. Special Industrial interests in the North who benefited from Tarrifs and congressional measures that benefit Northern industrial interests...... decided to start a Civil War.

And while the fire of the Civil War lasted a mere 4 years .......it's ashes last for well over a 100 years, with parts of the American South been drowned in poverty until the 1960s.

Yet read the official line of the American Civil War, and it's the usual nonsense about how wonderful Abraham Lincoln was and how he defeated the evil white Southerners and abolished slavery.

Yet dig further and the truth emerges. ...Lincoln was not only a tyrant who couldn't care less about blacks......but set out to destroy the South on behalf of Northern Industrial interests.

Let's never forget the Confederate Southern cause that many a Irishman fought for.

DS86DS

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Please forgive some of the bad spelling, but I'm as yet unfamiliar with how the edit posts on the forum.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Welcome aboard DS86DS. Good start and interesting OP!

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Welcome indeed. Lincoln actually did not care about slavery at all. His focus was preseving The Union and not allowi g the Southern States going their own way. It actually was a replay of The American Revolution but this one was unsuccessful. Imho.

DS86DS

PI Member
Im actually half-Irish and half-American.......and it brings happiness to my heart that many Irish recognise their cousins that fought for Southern Independence against Northern Industrial interests.

Don't believe the lies of official history.......many Irishman fought for the Confederacy.

And indeed just as in France and Spain throughout the centuries.....the King's of France and Spain knew Irish soldiers were tough and reliable............so the South knew to depend on Irish soldiers.

The Irish are a hardy and no-bullshit people.....and certainly were historically

While the North under Lincoln sent thousands of Irishmen to the slaughter on behalf of Northern Industrial interests.......

The South, in line with what France and Spain knew.......the Irish warrior is one to behold..... descended from an ancient noble Celtic warrior race.....he will fight to the end and with a ferocious spirit unknown to others

Never believe any propoganda to the contrary.......many Irishmen fought for the Southern cause.

The Irish ain't no softie Swedes......fuck around with them.....and it may be your death sentence

I hope Ireland throws off the shackles of Liberal nonsense and preserves Ireland for generations to come

Softie Swedes be won over by PC Liberalism and One World Open World nonsense ..........but an Irishman with the ancient Celtic warrior spirit.....will fight tooth and nail to defend his homeland

Hopefully the same spirit of the 1860s is brought forth in today's world

The Irish were known as the toughest Warriors, bar of course by Jewish run British government.........

Never believe the lies about the American Civil War.......Linfol

DS86DS

PI Member
I am actually half-Iriah and half-American as my father was American.

But like most Americans of any sort z my father realised my the Irish were the most badass people in the history in the world and wedded my Irish mother.

The Confederacy in their fight for independence knew to rely on Irish soldiers.

If there was anything to be learnt from French and Spanish kings....is that Irishmen proved to the component and hardy warriors their Celtic ancestors were

Unlike the North under Lincoln who sent soldiers, including Irish soldiers intto a bloodbath on the sly on behspd of Northern Industrial interests..

The South valued each and every man for his courage......the South recognised the courage of the Irish soldier......from the ancient Celtic warrior spirit

Indeed, from General Lee to Napoleon........you will find Irish soldiers in the ranks

The only people with historical disrespect towards Irish soldiers were scumbag British governments who had no respect towards Ireland

But for the American Confederacy z like France and Spain..... realises the amazing potential of the Irish soldier.

As Ireland is now like many other nations a target for Soros and his ilk.....

Hopefully the ancient Celtic warrior spirit is ressurected......and Ireland preserves it's independence.

Make no mistake about it....the Southern Cause in the Civil War was no different to Ireland s wars against England for independence

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
I'm sure you have studied the subject of the American Civil War in secondary school, and also seen some documentaries such as the Ken Burns series on TV or on the internet.

The basic premise is as follows.

Once upon a time, there were some evil white men in the Southern United States. They were very evil people, and they held the noble Coloured people in chains. And then a wonderful man called Abraham Lincoln came along.....he freed the slaves, defeated the evil white Southerners, and America lived happily ever after.

I'm sure many of you are familiar with the 2012 movie "Lincoln" by Jewish movie director Stephen Spielberg. In this movie, the blacks are portrayed as noble and gentlemanly and gallant.

Meanwhile, Stephen Jewberg portrayed all of the whitrs, bar Abraham Lincoln and the Lincoln family as either of the following evil racist white male congressmen who want to stop the glorious Coloured people reaching his full potential......or [ii] bumbling idiots such as the three men who try to convince congressmen to pass the Anti-slavery bill.

As you can see.....the 2012 movie "Lincoln" that I'm sure many of you are familiar with keeps with the decades old mantra regarding the American Civil War.............aka. Wonderful Lincoln doing everything he can to free the wonderful and noble black man from the shackles of stupid, ignorant and racist whitey.

But not only are such media productions ahistorical in their portrayal of the Southern Cause....they portray Abraham Lincoln as something he was not.

This is the same Abraham Lincoln that didn't give a damn about Slavery while electioneering in 1860......but suggested sending all freed slaves in the USA back to Africa.

But getting back on track. The official line been that the American Civil War was a glorious and righteous cause fought against evil white Southerners counties to be propagated by major Jewish movie producers in Hollywood.

And yet dig deeper and read into history, and you find a much more complex scenario.

Before even the issue of slavery is raised..... I think the Slave Trade was wrong. It was actually wrong for the USA to import so many Africans into their country from Day 1......and to this day they are paying the cost through disproportionate black crime rates from homicide to arson to rape to theft.

It was wrong to ever import Africans from Day 1.......but one must remember that the US Constitution was based on the premise that the United States of America...was just that, a collection of sovereign states that made up a Union.

South Carolina decided that it had enough of Federal Government interference from Northern Yankees into its affairs.......soon to be followed by many other Southern states with similiar with similiar grievances that went onto form a Confederacy.

Now the official line regarding the American Civil War is that from Day 1z that Abraham Lincoln went out of his way to abolish slavery. But the 1860 election and pre-election lines blurted by Lincoln that he didn't give a damn about Slavery... bursts a hole in the bubble of this fairytale.

What should be noted is that Abraham Lincoln, a lawyer who came to be anything by representing big Railroad interests in the West. This would be the same Lincoln who would go on to represent Northern Industrial interests as president of the United States

It is very interesting that the Southern US trade policies during the 1860s which favoured open Free Trade with Europe in commodities, particularly cotton and tobacco conflicted with Northern Industrial interests which favoured tarrifs and a rigged economy.

A rigged economy on behalf of Northern industrialists of course......and to no benefit to the Southern US states economy, which were at the time the wealthiest part of America, and had been since before America's founding.

Keep in mind that Federalist and Hamiltonian Northern interests had detested the South from Day 1.

It is no wonder that what happened....... happened. Special Industrial interests in the North who benefited from Tarrifs and congressional measures that benefit Northern industrial interests...... decided to start a Civil War.

And while the fire of the Civil War lasted a mere 4 years .......it's ashes last for well over a 100 years, with parts of the American South been drowned in poverty until the 1960s.

Yet read the official line of the American Civil War, and it's the usual nonsense about how wonderful Abraham Lincoln was and how he defeated the evil white Southerners and abolished slavery.

Yet dig further and the truth emerges. ...Lincoln was not only a tyrant who couldn't care less about blacks......but set out to destroy the South on behalf of Northern Industrial interests.

Let's never forget the Confederate Southern cause that many a Irishman fought for.
The European Jewish banking aristocracy were more than happy to see a civil war in America. They financed and had agents on both sides.America at the time was not beholden to Jewish finance. Left alone it would have became a powerhouse outside of the rothchilds banking range. That's not to say Lincoln was a bankers shill but a divided America was much more fertile ground for rothchild and co than a unified one.
The partisan politics that grew out of the civil war have enabled a shadowy elite to effectively control America to this day.
Without their profiteers, provocateurs and agents, it's likely the American people could have worked out their grievances and came to a solution outside of war.
As for Spielberg, just another Hollywood jew that runs down the aryans and bigs up any minority grouping that can weaken whitey.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Your view of Irish in the Confederacy might be different from many on this site. Take for example ex Senator James Webb. He considers himself to be Irish. Some here though would say he was a Scottish invader Protestant who planted Ulster and killed the Catholics in the early 1600s. They were Puritans like Cromwell.
Some might say he is as Irish as a Nigerian in Balbriggan.

DS86DS

PI Member
Your view of Irish in the Confederacy might be different from many on this site. Take for example ex Senator James Webb. He considers himself to be Irish. Some here though would say he was a Scottish invader Protestant who planted Ulster and killed the Catholics in the early 1600s. They were Puritans like Cromwell.
Some might say he is as Irish as a Nigerian in Balbriggan.
Cromwell from my studies is one of the most wicked men in history. And what he did to Ireland is beyond unforgivable. Such a wicked, cruel and barbarous man.....

He reduced a once proud Celtic land to the status of disenfranchised paupers for the following two.centuries to follow............

He murdered half the Irish population because of their adherence to their ancient principles.

An evil man that deserves nothing short of hatred and contempt.

I only wish modern Ireland sees the modern Soros funded hordes as equally detrimental

DS86DS

PI Member
My mother is Irish Catholic and my father is German Catholic.

I actually hate the English let alone Cromwell. Actually the only thing England did right was Brexit in my opinion.
Hopefully it will lead to more bresks from the EU

Top Bottom