Do you believe in a God, if not why not?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Unfortunately my only brother on PI thinks I'm mad.

People say Hitler was a Christian and the communists were Atheists.
But you are the only person who in one post claims Hitler was a Christian and in another post says he was not.
Then you say you fully comprehend your own posts.
It is obvious that if you do comprehend your own posts, which is doubtful,then nobody else does.

James Dawson

PI Member
But you are the only person who in one post claims Hitler was a Christian and in another post says he was not.
Then you say you fully comprehend your own posts.
It is obvious that if you do comprehend your own posts, which is doubtful,then nobody else does.
Do you believe that atheists can't be moral people, why won't you answer the question you coward

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Do you believe that atheists can't be moral people, why won't you answer the question you coward
You are a proven moron incapable of understanding even your own posts.
Then you howl that atheistic communists who murdered and slaughtered millions are moral people.

Like all morons you have only the dimmest understanding of what words actually mean .

James Dawson

PI Member
You are a proven moron incapable of understanding even your own posts.
Then you howl that atheistic communists who murdered and slaughtered millions are moral people.

Like all morons you have only the dimmest understanding of what words actually mean .
An amoeba would have more intelligence.
You'll just keep on dodging until the cows come home, won't you.

What a thoroughly dishonest person. I don't get it, I don't get why people are like that

The Field Marshal

PI Member
You'll just keep on dodging until the cows come home, won't you.

What a thoroughly dishonest person. I don't get it, I don't get why people are like that
You bring this derision upon yourself by failing to understand your own posts , failing to understand what other posters say to you and then insulting people who disagree with you..

James Dawson

PI Member
You bring this derision upon yourself by failing to understand your own posts and failing to understand what other posters say to you.
Such as?

You have nothing, you're just a buffoon. And my one and only serial stalker.

Now answer the question, do you believe that people who lack a belief in God cannot be moral because they have no fear of a divine wrath in the afterlife? Yes or no will suffice.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Such as?

You have nothing, you're just a buffoon. And my one and only serial stalker.
You are the poster openly claiming
[1 That Hitler was a Christian
[2] That Hitler was not a Christian.

You dont even recognize the contradictions in your own posts.

Now answer the question, do you believe that people who lack a belief in God cannot be moral because they have no fear of a divine wrath in the afterlife? Yes or no will suffice.
Like all arrogent fools you believe you have a right to be answered.
You dont.
But like all true morons you don,t even know when your question is answered as indeed it was.

James Dawson

PI Member
You are the poster openly claiming
[a] That Hitler was a Christian
That Hitler was not a Christian.

You dont even recognize the contradictions in your own posts.

Like all arrogent fools you believe you have a right to be answered.
You dont.
But like all true morons you don,t even know when your question is answered as indeed it was.
Another dodge.

Do you believe that people who lack a belief in God, cannot be moral?

Top Bottom