Do you believe in a God, if not why not?

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Something is not stupid just because you say it is Dangler

A person who swallows whole the absurd and childish notion there is an invisible man in the sky, individually watching over everything all 7 billion humans on the planet say and do, watching them all take a shit and a piss and judging every minute action and thought they have
based on a set of suspiciously homo centric rules, as a means to pick which ones worthy to live forever in some vague utopian paradise with him
calling ME stupid is a little too much irony for me to take in one sitting!! :ROFLMAO:

Grow up and face reality Dangler. There is no cavalry riding to the rescue.
There is still time. Savour what's left of your miserable life, Drink deep of it for there is no other afterwards
You'll thank me one day if you do!
arrogant simple fool...

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Something is not stupid just because you say it is Dangler

A person who swallows whole the absurd and childish notion there is an invisible man in the sky, individually watching over everything all 7 billion humans on the planet say and do, watching them all take a shit and a piss and judging every minute action and thought they have
based on a set of suspiciously homo centric rules, as a means to pick which ones worthy to live forever in some vague utopian paradise with him
calling ME stupid is a little too much irony for me to take in one sitting!! :ROFLMAO:

Grow up and face reality Dangler. There is no cavalry riding to the rescue.
There is still time. Savour what's left of your miserable life, Drink deep of it for there is no other afterwards
You'll thank me one day if you do!
It is stupid because a fuckwit such as you doesn't possess the capacity or ability to think, never mind to construct even a plausible argument on here.
A fuckwit.

In terms of the afterlife, Jesus Christ, God incarnate, abused, beaten mercilessly, tortured, stabbed by a roman while nailed to a cross, died. Three days later, He rose from the dead in the same body that had undergone a terrible and cruel fate.

You're entirely free to reject the biblical account.

Heraclitus

PI Member
It is stupid because a fuckwit such as you doesn't possess the capacity or ability to think, never mind to construct even a plausible argument on here.
A fuckwit.

In terms of the afterlife, Jesus Christ, God incarnate, abused, beaten mercilessly, tortured, stabbed by a roman while nailed to a cross, died. Three days later, He rose from the dead in the same body that had undergone a terrible and cruel fate.

Heraclitus

PI Member
Yep. It's just a system of control for the stupider humans.
Otherwise they'll cause no end of trouble.
Fear of punishment is what they understand.

Perhaps this is why the big move to support Islam is afoot
amongst our lords and masters.

Christianity has seemingly lost it's authority. A stronger replacement is needed
to keep the livestock in check.
I've more than a few differences with you on matters of ontology, but you're spot on here about organised religion.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
A fuckwit.

Can you furnish any hard historical proof these events took place?

Otherwise, as always, I stand humbled by your rapier like wit and the logical force of your arguments Dangler! :ROFLMAO:

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
You're gonna have define what you imagine constitutes "hard evidence", fuckwit.
Adding "fuckwit" to the end of your every post does not improve your credibility Dangler! :rolleyes:
Some actual historical evidence other than the usual offhand quote by tacitus, a known embellisher of the truth might be a start!

Top Bottom