Do you believe in a God, if not why not?

Casstiel

PI Member
Do you believe in God?

It does not have to be the Christian God or any other God, it could be your own personal belief.

The question is, Do you believe in a God, supernatural being, spirit.

If you don't, why don't you?

James Dawson

PI Member
Do you believe in God?

It does not have to be the Christian God or any other God, it could be your own personal belief.

The question is, Do you believe in a God, supernatural being, spirit.

If you don't, why don't you?
I'm 50-50

Irelandfortheirish

PI Member
We have invisible signals in the air that we can not smell hear feel touch or taste try telling that to a tribe who has never interacted with the wider world.

As far as God goes we are like flees trying to comprehend the workings of an airport.

If our world is a simulation beyond our understanding the best way we could trying and understand it is a computer game like GTA V.

Those that play by the rules of the game will have a happy ending when the simulation is at an end those that do evil will end up in the computer recycle bin also known as HELL.

James Dawson

PI Member
No

Because he/she/it doesn’t exist.

I couldn't get through a minute of that and I'm an atheist.. "Invisible man living in the sky..", yeah and you're just terrified of the darkies taking yer jerbs.. same old language from leftist Dolly Parton fans

Murf13

PI Member
I couldn't get through a minute of that and I'm an atheist.. "Invisible man living in the sky..", yeah and you're just terrified of the darkies taking yer jerbs.. same old language from leftist Dolly Parton fans
What in the name of feck are ya on about?

James Dawson

PI Member
I don’t think it’s your faith that’s making you look stupid in this thread.

Just saying....
Well it certainly isn't my "faith" because I'm an atheist. I just don't think that it's correct to describe religious people as Atheist Assholes often do. We can all get along you know.

Murf13

PI Member
Well it certainly isn't my "faith" because I'm an atheist. I just don't think that it's correct to describe religious people as Atheist Assholes often do. We can all get along you know.
You never answered my question
” yeah and you're just terrified of the darkies taking yer jerbs”
What the feck does this word spaghetti mean?

Top Bottom