Do those who welcome the new citizens of Europe also welcome their customs and traditions?

No it isn't. Speaking as one who has lived and worked in a muslim country - the first call to prayer (of five) is at sunrise. Even if they were operating at Saudi Time, this would be 5:30 in the morning at the earliest.

Interesting comment on this video:
"My girlfriend is teaching there at an international school. I visited her for a few days. She lives in a high rise apartment. All the call to prayer blasts through the city and blends together, at 4 in the morning none the less! It was all off tune and random frequencies, it sounded like the dead rising from the grave. I thought it was obnoxious, but hey, to each their own I guess.. "

If I were to visit or live in a Muslim country being a woman I would be expected to dress and behave in a certain way in order to adhere to their norms. I couldn't walk around with a crucifix around my neck and a bible in my hand or I'd be in trouble. If I had the figure for them I wouldn't be allowed to wander around in hot pants and a bra top. When in Rome, Europe is not the Middle East or Africa and people need to be made aware that dressing like a bin bag won't be tolerated. I was disgusted to see Teresa May describe the burka as a woman's right, it's not a choice for most of the women who wear it and she knows that. Some European countries are waking up and banning it, she should not be defending it. Boris is playing a blinder, buffoon that he is he knows that there's a gap in Britain for what is described as populism and he seems to be playing a diluted version of it.

You must consider the vast majority of people you respond to as 'muppets' so.

So the lies continue too, interesting too that you seem fine with name calling by your chums but allegedly you take great offence at my selective 'name calling'....there's a word for that, it begins with 'h'...see if you can work out the rest all by yourself.
What lies show proof . You seem proud that you 'selective name call' .
This proves what an idiot you are .

What lies show proof . You seem proud that you 'selective name call' .
This proves what an idiot you are .
Ahh diddums, are you hoping some big black lad will fook you up the arse? You're probably in luck, they seem happy to fook anything with a pulse, anything from goats to elderly men in nursing homes. You sad pathetic tool.

We should look at the positive aspects of people coming in from 'those' countries and boost a section of our own meat sector.

WAY TO GO QUEBEC…….

MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN MENU…EXPLAINS WHY. Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of a Montreal suburb. The mayor of the Montreal suburb of Dorval, has refused, and the town clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why…

“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Canada and Quebec, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that’s where they chose to immigrate. They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Quebec. They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Canadians who so generously welcomed them.

They must understand that Canadians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (where as the reverse is not true, in that Muslim states do not accept non-Muslim immigrants). That no more than other nations, Canadians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture. And if Canada is a land of welcome, it’s not the Mayor of Dorval who welcomes foreigners, but the Canadian-Quebecois people as a whole.

Finally, they must understand that in Canada (Quebec) with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain. The municipality of Dorval was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia. For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Canada, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open arms in accordance with Shariah. If you left your country for Canada, and not for other Muslim countries, it is because you have considered that life is better in Canada than elsewhere".

Ask yourself the question, just once, “Why is it better here in Canada than where you come from?” A canteen with pork is part of the answer.

The above is of course a hoax and was denounced by the said Mayor, but the context of the letter makes perfect sense.

D

Deleted member 74

Non Registered Member
"yankee"

Why are you calling him a "Yankee" - is he American and do you have something against Americans, that you use a pejoritive term?

Are you Irish?
Sigh....

Yes, I'm Irish. It appears you aren't, nor is that other muppet.

Ahh diddums, are you hoping some big black lad will fook you up the arse? You're probably in luck, they seem happy to fook anything with a pulse, anything from goats to elderly men in nursing homes. You sad pathetic tool.
I take it you mean Hitch .

Reminder that prince charles is a fan of rene guenon who was a frenchman turned sufi muslim.

Top Bottom