Do not eat Meat ...Do you remember when Ireland was owned by the Irish

Olli Rehn

BANNED
Censored zone of Political Irish. Soon deported.
Of course domestic violence happens with normal relationships however it happens to a far greater degree in homosexual ones, particularly actually Lesbian ones. There could be several reasons for this however I doubt you would want to explore the issue because you would not like to feel that you are "homophobic".
Is that you, Arlene?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
So she talks out of both sides of her mouth now. The DUP must be desperate for getting votes.
She is a whole story in herself. Basically she hates "themuns" which is why she left the UUP for the DUP. Peter Robinson after the all the scandals put her in charge because the "Pro-Business community" felt safe with her rather than any of the rest of them. She of course has been shown to be more corrupt than Robinson but has refused to even think about resigning. She not even the slightest redeeming feature as far as I can see.

page61

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
She is a whole story in herself. Basically she hates "themuns" which is why she left the UUP for the DUP. Peter Robinson after the all the scandals put her in charge because the "Pro-Business community" felt safe with her rather than any of the rest of them. She of course has been shown to be more corrupt than Robinson but has refused to even think about resigning. She not even the slightest redeeming feature as far as I can see.
I still don't buy the fact that vegetarianism makes you clever. Is that based on..man hunted, and provided meat, but women gathered and most lightly gathered veg/grains /berries etc.. Unfortunately the supermarket has got rid of that lifestyle
I am sure the more you eat of whatever it is that you eat ,slows you down ,makes you lethargic etc
Obesity will kill you quicker.Being a veg usually means at some stage in your life you have given thought to what you consume which is a good move but im sure if you had a strict diet which consisted of meat and balanced food ,you would be just as Clever so to speak.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
GOLDSMITH’S BANS BEEF ON CAMPUS
Goldsmith’s, University of London has continued its crusade to outdo SOAS as the most loony left wing academic establishment in the UK by acquiescing to all of the demands of militant left wing students demanding a ‘Green New Deal’ for the University. The pledges include…
  • Make the University carbon neutral by 2025. But not a word on how to pay for it…
  • Install mandatory first year modules in climate change and ecology. Enticing…
  • Totally divest from fossil fuel industries. In just four months…
  • Ending chemical use in gardening. Just wait until they work out what the word chemical means…
  • Ban the sale of beef on campus. Seriously.
Goldsmith’s SU president released a statement saying “Our house is on fire”. Soon their university’s finances will be too.

Hitchcock

PI Member
PI Member
Of course domestic violence happens with normal relationships however it happens to a far greater degree in homosexual ones, particularly actually Lesbian ones. There could be several reasons for this however I doubt you would want to explore the issue because you would not like to feel that you are "homophobic".
Of course domestic violence happens with normal relationships however it happens to a far greater degree in homosexual ones, particularly actually Lesbian ones.
I see your homophobia continues t shine through and your propensity to post bullsh!t bereft of evidence - worth saying despite the risk of a ban your based moderartion.

[/QUOTE] There could be several reasons for this however I doubt you would want to explore the issue because you would not like to feel that you are "homophobic".[/QUOTE]

Ah go on, specualte about these reasons, I'm intrigued. Oh unlike you and your type here, I'm not homophobic, it's nothing to do with how I 'feel' just basic human decency.

Top Bottom