Do not eat Meat ...Do you remember when Ireland was owned by the Irish

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Phukk that. Have yourself a half pound of salted bacon, 3 sausages and two pork chops every morn before work. Then a ham sandwich/roll for lunch follee'd be a pork steak or bacon and cabbage for dinner. Even the scrapings I make an aul pie out of after me drink.

Honestly if it weren't for the trusty ole Hog I'd be a dead man.

Hot cheap foreign meat going into you all day every day Myles. Yep, we all figured as much! :ROFLMAO:

DS86DS

PI Member
Grand Torino video on the subject.

Expect to see governments tax meat out of existence bar for the very wealthy.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Why do you think serious Monastics are vegetarian? A huge reason is that a vegan or vegetarian diet massively improves your concentration, it also lowers your aggressiveness. Veganism and vegetarianism come with a whole bunch of positive effects.
Which surely is the point of why the UN etc are pushing their anti carnivore agenda.

darkhorse3

PI Member
Ireland was always owned by the Brits until independence
And that wasn't too long ago

Hitchcock

PI Member
PI Member
Study: Nearly Half of Gay Men Face Domestic Abuse

"No investigation, no right to speak"- Mao Zedong.
You need to try a little harder than this.

You neglected this point.

The study included 320 men in 160 couples, and found that 46 percent reported some form of intimate partner abuse in the last year, including physical and sexual violence, emotional abuse and controlling behavior.
If it's their homesexuality that causes the violence what explains it in heterosexual relationships?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
You need to try a little harder than this.

You neglected this point.

If it's their homesexuality that causes the violence what explains it in heterosexual relationships?
Of course domestic violence happens with normal relationships however it happens to a far greater degree in homosexual ones, particularly actually Lesbian ones. There could be several reasons for this however I doubt you would want to explore the issue because you would not like to feel that you are "homophobic".

Top Bottom