Do not eat Meat ...Do you remember when Ireland was owned by the Irish

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
You're telling porkies.
Why do you think serious Monastics are vegetarian? A huge reason is that a vegan or vegetarian diet massively improves your concentration, it also lowers your aggressiveness. Veganism and vegetarianism come with a whole bunch of positive effects.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Why do you think serious Monastics are vegetarian? A huge reason is that a vegan or vegetarian diet massively improves your concentration, it also lowers your aggressiveness. Veganism and vegetarianism come with a whole bunch of positive effects.
Is there any empirical data corroborating that claim?

(I'm a vegetarian btw).

DS86DS

PI Member
the word Irish will be banned in the next 10 years...
Of course it will. The word Irish will come to mean

Irish = White, Patriarchal, Homophobic, Transphobic, Xenophobic, Intolerant white people bla bla bla

The country will become Queerville, the land of 40 shades of pink, we will become Queervillers and Queen Leo will be reigning monarch for life.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Prods who could well afford to dine out at a Michelin Star restaurant two or three times a week but instead prefer going to the chipper and when they are not eating chipper food they quality of what they consume does not improve much at all. The sheer barbarity of that really appalls me.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
You
Phukk that. Have yourself a half pound of salted bacon, 3 sausages and two pork chops every morn before work. Then a ham sandwich/roll for lunch follee'd be a pork steak or bacon and cabbage for dinner. Even the scrapings I make an aul pie out of after me drink.

Honestly if it weren't for the trusty ole Hog I'd be a dead man.
You'd want to watch all that bread

Napper Tandy

PI Member
The blame for all of this is the bastard eu. They are pushing the destruction of the Nation state and them alone. Nothing will change as long as we are strangled by those bastards in brussels!!!!!!!

I've increased the amount of meat I'm eating and cut down on rabbit food, and I'll continue to eat meat till the day I die and nothing this bastard government or any in the future say will stop that!!!!!!
Sooner than you should die though

Top Bottom