Do not eat Meat ...Do you remember when Ireland was owned by the Irish

page61

PI Member
(dont bother saying Ireland was never owned by the Irish ...start another thread)

When you hear that the Government are telling us not to eat as much meat ,you know something is just not right.
I have been a vegetarian for over 35 years but whether you eat meat or not is entirely up to you. However when you are been told not to, especally in a country with an a managed agricultural tradition..Something is is drastically wrong..
Leaving aside health .....
Ireland as an island nation with a manageable population is been taken away from us bit by bit.
Whether it be the governments hell bent 2040 plan to increase the population to levels unseen in the country ,The current housing policy which will see occupant ownership discouraged and corporate letting of inadequate housing become the norm. Moving foreword we will see most new builds and especially apartment blocks owned by foreign investors. Couple this with the ongoing plantation of Ireland and you will be looking at a totally different country , a country far removed of the Ireland of only a few years ago.

Agricultural Ireland is been guided the same way as our fishing industry, an industry which should be a world leader instead of a strangled one.
Ireland has some of the finest prime/pristine growing land available but in some areas soil fertility is 40% down due to mismanagement.
25% of land sold in 2018 was purchased by business rather than the Agri sector.
China has invested in large sections of the golden vale, while the farming industry in Ireland struggles.

Will we see tighter quotas on meat products in the near future which will see a country that could easily be self sufficient forced to be at the mercy of world markets in relation to its food supply. We could and probably will end up with a country awash with a low skilled workforce with no ties or loyalty to the country,living in expensive rental accommodation while paying through the nose for food products which will be imported ,meanwhile the foodstufs grown/ farmed in Ireland will be exported with little or no currency making its way into the coffers of a more indebted state. Welcome to the future.

Ireland is the home of the Potato (dont tell the Peruvians) yet in 2017 we imported 72,000 tonnes .?
We imported 7KG of carrots ,10 kg of onions and 13kg of apples per person in 2017.
We import 3.5 million tonnes of food per year at present, a statistic which is on the rise.
€330M worth of seafood was imported into Ireland in 2018 with €219M worth of seafood was imported from the UK

Small is good, small can be great but yet Ireland is constantly been pushed into the bigger pond.

NotPC

PI Member
The blame for all of this is the bastard eu. They are pushing the destruction of the Nation state and them alone. Nothing will change as long as we are strangled by those bastards in brussels!!!!!!!

I've increased the amount of meat I'm eating and cut down on rabbit food, and I'll continue to eat meat till the day I die and nothing this bastard government or any in the future say will stop that!!!!!!

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
The meat thing has much to do with reduction in good protein and fats to hamstring and weaken the population.

It was same tactic used in middle ages where the peasant subsisted on Pottage and soldiers and knights had meat to be the strongest forces in battle.

Consider too the junk chemicals pushed into high carb foods that vastly predominant supermarket shelves. Then note the plethora of conditions and diseases that plague our society.

Modern society pushes the starvation of nutrition of it people.

Conall Gulban

PI Member
The meat thing has much to do with reduction in good protein and fats to hamstring and weaken the population.

It was same tactic used in middle ages where the peasant subsisted on Pottage and soldiers and knights had meat to be the strongest forces in battle.

Consider too the junk chemicals pushed into high carb foods that vastly predominant supermarket shelves. Then note the plethora of conditions and diseases that plague our society.

Never considered that angle...

I also think it has a lot to do with taking total control of food production

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
A huge reason for Ulster Prod cultural pathologies is that a lot of Prods basic live on a diet of pig flesh products such as Ulster fries and pastie bap suppers. The reason why I did much better at school than the rest of my family was because I adopted a vegan diet at 14 which made me more clear thinking, improved my concentration, made me able to run faster than most and also made me less arrogant.

page61

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A huge reason for Ulster Prod cultural pathologies is that a lot of Prods basic live on a diet of pig flesh products such as Ulster fries and pastie bap suppers. The reason why I did much better at school than the rest of my family was because I adopted a vegan diet at 14 which made me more clear thinking, improved my concentration, made me able to run faster than most and also made me less arrogant.
I do not think being a vegetarian has made me any more clever , maybe kept me skinny but I dont know whether it will help me in my goal to reach 110

Catalpa

PI Member
(dont bother saying Ireland was never owned by the Irish ...start another thread)

When you hear that the Government are telling us not to eat as much meat ,you know something is just not right.
I have been a vegetarian for over 35 years but whether you eat meat or not is entirely up to you. However when you are been told not to, especally in a country with an a managed agricultural tradition..Something is is drastically wrong..
Leaving aside health .....
Ireland as an island nation with a manageable population is been taken away from us bit by bit.
Whether it be the governments hell bent 2040 plan to increase the population to levels unseen in the country ,The current housing policy which will see occupant ownership discouraged and corporate letting of inadequate housing become the norm. Moving foreword we will see most new builds and especially apartment blocks owned by foreign investors. Couple this with the ongoing plantation of Ireland and you will be looking at a totally different country , a country far removed of the Ireland of only a few years ago.

Agricultural Ireland is been guided the same way as our fishing industry, an industry which should be a world leader instead of a strangled one.
Ireland has some of the finest prime/pristine growing land available but in some areas soil fertility is 40% down due to mismanagement.
25% of land sold in 2018 was purchased by business rather than the Agri sector.
China has invested in large sections of the golden vale, while the farming industry in Ireland struggles.

Will we see tighter quotas on meat products in the near future which will see a country that could easily be self sufficient forced to be at the mercy of world markets in relation to its food supply. We could and probably will end up with a country awash with a low skilled workforce with no ties or loyalty to the country,living in expensive rental accommodation while paying through the nose for food products which will be imported ,meanwhile the foodstufs grown/ farmed in Ireland will be exported with little or no currency making its way into the coffers of a more indebted state. Welcome to the future.

Ireland is the home of the Potato (dont tell the Peruvians) yet in 2017 we imported 72,000 tonnes .?
We imported 7KG of carrots ,10 kg of onions and 13kg of apples per person in 2017.
We import 3.5 million tonnes of food per year at present, a statistic which is on the rise.
€330M worth of seafood was imported into Ireland in 2018 with €219M worth of seafood was imported from the UK

Small is good, small can be great but yet Ireland is constantly been pushed into the bigger pond.
The Greens are Traitors!🤢

page61

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Good thought.. we will probably have access to food at a price but that is devoid of nutrition but high in costly
chemicals ..
I don't really buy into the super milk thing..im sure if your milk was fresh it would have more proper nutrients than its modern counterpart.. though in saying that, none of my friends have rickets, beri beri or scurvy lol

James Stephens

PI Member
I do not think being a vegetarian has made me any more clever , maybe kept me skinny but I dont know whether it will help me in my goal to reach 110
Believe me, it reduces inflammation which makes it easier to exercise which, in turn, reduces inflammation further and clears the brain fog.

Top Bottom