Diversity and Multiculturalism in Ireland.

Hitchcock

PI Member
Itchy Cock!

Your (lame) excuse that you are not aware of the difference between slander, libel and defamation will NOT help you in a court of law.

I am ENTITLED to my good name!

Perhaps you have not read - Bunreacht na hÉireann.

The more you slander me, the easier it will be for me to have your ISP (Internet Service Provider) provide me with your identity.

I will now ask you, as is normal, to retract your defamatory comments, i.e. delete your posts in which you have libelled me.
How can I delete any posts containing libel when you refuse to point them out? :)

Tell me when you've sourced my ISP how then will you discover who exactly I am - what happens if there are 20 people using it? :)

Your (lame) excuse that you are not aware of the difference between slander, libel and defamation will NOT help you in a court of law.
I think you'll find you are unaware of the difference, that's exaclty what I was implying!!

I am ENTITLED to my good name!
Indeed, don't pollute internet discussion with xenophobic filth then.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Yawn! I did answer it, there's not much competition in this field, it's from a virtually non existent base - what exactly is your point? Again it's not being 'imported' and if you thought about this for a nano second you'd realise how stupid it sounds.
So what you're saying is that native Irish people have for some reason decided to take up Islam, receive funding from Saudi and build Mosques like the super structure in Blanch? And you call what I'm saying stupid!

And once again you repeat the nonsense about 'importing'. I answered the other question - I don't hold innocent law abiding people responisble for other people simply because they share a religion - it's absurd and quasi fascist it in it's thinking.
And neither do I. However, if we know for a fact that a certain percentage of the followers of said ideology cause problems - and are causing them already here according to Gardaí - why would you continue "bringing them in" (is that a more acceptable term) to our Country?

Hitchcock

PI Member
So what you're saying is that native Irish people have for some reason decided to take up Islam, receive funding from Saudi and build Mosques like the super structure in Blanch? And you call what I'm saying stupid!

And neither do I. However, if we know for a fact that a certain percentage of the followers of said ideology cause problems - and are causing them already here according to Gardaí - why would you continue "bringing them in" (is that a more acceptable term) to our Country?
I've already answered this point but as I've highlighted you're now contradicting yourself.

Last edited:

George Dillon

PI Member
Itchcock: You are doing what you did on the other site.
Interminable boring exchanges, usually at the one sentence level. Worthless contributions.

Go away and learn to set out a position in cogent paragraphs.
Here's your first essay title:

Explain what was deficient in Irish nationality and ethnicity that merited it being terminated by the middle of the 21st century.
Give examples of other small countries which deserve a similar fate.

Take a couple of days on that and get back to us.

Greengoose

PI Member
Itchcock: You are doing what you did on the other site.
Interminable boring exchanges, usually at the one sentence level. Worthless contributions.

Go away and learn to set out a position in cogent paragraphs.
Here's your first essay title:

Explain what was deficient in Irish nationality and ethnicity that merited it being terminated by the middle of the 21st century.
Give examples of other small countries which deserve a similar fate.

Take a couple of days on that and get back to us.
Use the ignore button. It's more calming.

Top Bottom