Diversity and Multiculturalism in Ireland.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Firstly where is the evidence that the Muslim community in Ireland are interested in 'taking over'?

Secondly how exactly will they 'take over' with 'numbers'? Have 'they' taken over the UK given your 'exponential growth' thesis?

You're liberal use of 'they', 'their' ,'their number' is also lazy and dishonest - are you suggesting that every Muslim is the same as the other - we are both Irish but we have very different view points I'd suggest, you don't think that exists among Muslims.

So can you know outline 'HOW' 'they' are going to take over...all you've done here it write the same statement three different ways and it's meaningless...let's have some actual insight into your thinking on the matter.
Well yes living for the last 30 year in London it does indeed feel like it is being taken over with that pace of takeover increasing continuously.

The mechanism of takeover is through the population increasing continuously with Muslims voting as a block for the Muslim candidate as I see in every local election here which gives them a disproportionate influence compared to other ethnicities who do not similarly vote as a block.

Other tactics are the shutting down of any opposition to the steady ingress of Islamisation by throwing around "Islamophobia" accusations, taking over schools to push an Islamist agenda, continuously looking for little wins such as halal everywhere, banning what they view as indecent advertisements, segregation of public facilities and the ever increasing normalisation of Burkhas with ever increasing numbers of girls wearing HIjabs from a very young age.

And I could throw in voter fraud such as that which bedevilled Tower Hamlets which saw the Muslim Mayor of Tower Hamlets Lufur Rahman banned from public office.

But ultimately its all about numbers. The numbers are increasing continuously increasing and there is nothing to suggest that this increase is going to stop, level off much less decrease. And an increasing block of people determined to promote their belief in everyday life will always win against an otherwise apathethic population scared to pipe up lest they be accused of Islamophobia.

So this is what I see in my own everyday experience. Then I look around Europe and see the exact same thing happening everywhere the Muslim population has grown.

Last edited:

George Dillon

PI Member
Spoken like a proper little fascist....utter boll!x and no a shred of evidence to back it.

MODS:
Posters styling themselves Hitchcock and Olli Rehn (same person?) consistently use abusive and obscene language.
Why do we have to read this? I don't speak like that, and I don't associate with people who do.

These foulmouth clowns should be required to clean up their act.
Otherwise go back to posting on toilet walls.

James Dawson

PI Member
MODS:
Posters styling themselves Hitchcock and Olli Rehn (same person?) consistently use abusive and obscene language.
Why do we have to read this? I don't speak like that, and I don't associate with people who do.

George, considering your Itchy Cock quote was a post to me.. I feel I can comment..

Don't worry about it.. if he continues to slander me (and don't forget I post under my real name) then I will pursue him in the courts.

That dumb little troll will learn a life lesson he wish he hadn't 😂

sighthound

PI Member
We are circleing the drain as a civii isation - MOTHER NATURE WILL RE CLAIM HER PLANET and our rotten civilisation will be extinct we have destroyed the planet and deserve the end we will get.

Hitchcock

PI Member
MODS:

Oh look one of the leading members of the xenophobic brigade who ignores hate speech and abuse by their cohort plead with mods to chastise two people who don't propogate hate, based on colour or creed ...pathetic :D

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
We are circleing the drain as a civii isation - MOTHER NATURE WILL RE CLAIM HER PLANET and our rotten civilisation will be extinct we have destroyed the planet and deserve the end we will get.
I feel like that a lot of the time if I am honest. My heart is completely black-pilled but I discipline my mind to keep open the possibility of things changing for the better.

Hitchcock

PI Member
George, considering your Itchy Cock quote was a post to me.. I feel I can comment..

Don't worry about it.. if he continues to slander me (and don't forget I post under my real name) then I will pursue him in the courts.

if he continues to slander me
So you're back to 'slander' - you should treat youself to a dictionary. Now Jimmy - 9th time of asking you to answer my question, can you point out my alleged 'libel' (it's libel not slander),

I will pursue him in the courts.
:LOL::LOL: I hope you're legal team are better at articulating a case than you've been able to do thus far!

That dumb little troll will learn a life lesson he wish he hadn't
I'll await georgie porgie's chastising of your 'abusive' language...

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.
MODS:

You are a first class moron. Probably paranoid as well.
Just watch your own posts- more then once you used foul language against me or others.

James Dawson

PI Member
Itchy Cock!

Your (lame) excuse that you are not aware of the difference between slander, libel and defamation will NOT help you in a court of law.

I am ENTITLED to my good name!

Perhaps you have not read - Bunreacht na hÉireann.

The more you slander me, the easier it will be for me to have your ISP (Internet Service Provider) provide me with your identity.

I will now ask you, as is normal, to retract your defamatory comments, i.e. delete your posts in which you have libelled me.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.
Itchy Cock!

Your (lame) excuse that you are not aware of the difference between slander, libel and defamation will NOT help you in a court of law.

I am ENTITLED to my good name!

Perhaps you have not read - Bunreacht na hÉireann.

The more you slander me, the easier it will be for me to have your ISP (Internet Service Provider) provide me with your identity.

I will now ask you, as is normal, to retract your defamatory comments, i.e. delete your posts in which you have libelled me.
Is James Dawson your real name?

George Dillon

PI Member

The problem is that his post directed to you is read by lots of others.
You are a first class moron. Probably paranoid as well.
Just watch your own posts- more then once you used foul language against me or others.

I probably called you a loon and a lout.
But that is fair comment in your case.
Foul language? --- Add another /l/ word to your ID.
Liar.

Top Bottom