Disgusting creepy homosexual trannies at children's events

DrPat2

PI Member
I did.
No reply.
But when the taoiseach is a degenerate and his minions are lemmings there's no hope.
Remember FG signed the gay marriage and abortion on demand legislation, not the shinners.
Mary Lou's face was on SF posters in Dublin supporting abortion legislation. And proabort leaflets were being handed out by members of the SF cumann in my area and in fact one of them just walked away when I questioned their stance. So SF have no place to hide on this either. They are as complicit as Varadkar and Harris.

Wolf

PI Member
Mary Lou's face was on SF posters in Dublin supporting abortion legislation. And proabort leaflets were being handed out by members of the SF cumann in my area and in fact one of them just walked away when I questioned their stance. So SF have no place to hide on this either. They are as complicit as Varadkar and Harris.
Not disagreeing, just pointing out the fact that when we look back on history, FG's dirty paw prints are all over the legislation.
Fact.
Their cheerleaders don't matter.

DrPat2

PI Member
Not disagreeing, just pointing out the fact that when we look back on history, FG's dirty paw prints are all over the legislation.
Fact.
Their cheerleaders don't matter.
Have to take issue with that. McDonald was the only party leader who came on the RTE abortion referendum debate to argue for the proaborts. Admire her willingness to nail her colours to the mast in the face of the cowardice of the other establishment parties but the colours are plain and are not forgotten. Also ML and O'Neill are up front and centre on 'the North is next' stuff. Sinn Fein calls for vote on united Ireland following abortion referendum