Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Disgusting creepy homosexual trannies at children's events

Rosa Luxombourg

PI Member
I'm a technophobe so posting links or starting new threads is beyond me, use our friend Google. The Lim Dem candidate Simon Hughes who campaigned on the slogan"Vote for the straight candidate" and won the seat was outed years later as a homosexual but he never advocated for child sex.

Anglophile

PI Member
Try to wrap your head around this:

A 70 year old, has fathered 6 kids, has 4 step kids & 14 grandkids, has now become a trans woman,
is dating another trans woman, therefore a lesbian couple (sort of) - both born males.

Now they want a new baby through surrogacy.....:oops:

mikeo

PI Member
Try to wrap your head around this:

A 70 year old, has fathered 6 kids, has 4 step kids & 14 grandkids, has now become a trans woman,
is dating another trans woman, therefore a lesbian couple (sort of) - both born males.

Now they want a new baby through surrogacy.....:oops:

The Son of a gun has Stamina, I'll give him that much!!

DrPat2

PI Member
The world is fucked if we're going to allow the degenerates of the LBQTF++--#÷2 fucktards rule the roost.!!
Tell that to Mary Lou & Michelle and see how far you get. That said, it seems to be official policy for all the Leinster House parties.

Wolf

PI Member
Tell that to Mary Lou & Michelle and see how far you get. That said, it seems to be official policy for all the Leinster House parties.
I did.
No reply.
But when the taoiseach is a degenerate and his minions are lemmings there's no hope.
Remember FG signed the gay marriage and abortion on demand legislation, not the shinners.
Get one thing straight here, I voted for the shinners in GE 2011 and the locals in 2014, that's it.
I've tried to convince my local SF reps about the error of their ways, but to no avail.
There isn't a political party in Ireland I could vote for now so I won't be bothering.
Democracy is dead here in any case.

Last edited:
Top Bottom