Btwixt Discussion with Btwixt - The Roy Keane Question

The_Chauvinist

PI Member
That on pitch violence is more common in gaelic football than other forms of football is a commonly held and accurate view in Ireland..
I have discussed this over the years and nobody disagrees.

You reject commonly held views that prevail in Ireland concerning sport and demand books of evidence style proof for these commonly held views.
Another commonly held view is that many Nigerians are master con artists.

Do you also reject that commonly held view and seek books of evidence proof?
You reject the North as part of Ireland, which pretty much laughs you out of any nationalist discussion. Back to Cochrane's dead site with ye, and shill/spam there.

DP Moran

PI Member
Keane taking his ball and going home cost Ireland big time. They would have beat Spain in that knockout game with him in the middle of the park, then taken Korea in the quarters before a rematch with Germany who had already been held to a draw in the group stage.

Oh what could have been.

Tuco Salamanca

PI Member
Among those who take an interest in "foreign games" I suppose. I hardly know who these people are.
I'm guessing you live a very sheltered life.
I'm also guessing that you hardly know the followers of the 'national' games either.

Tuco Salamanca

PI Member
That's the argument, is it?
Merely an observation.

I also find that those who make a big deal of their opposition to 'foreign games' and bang on ad nauseam about their 'Gaelicness' and traditionalist Catholicism are insincere contrarian poseurs; but likewise, this is merely an observation.

Please forgive my intellectual sloppiness. I hope to one day match your eminently practical skills in the fine art of pedantry, but until then you'll have to forgive the lack of aspergic formality on my part.

Eriugena

PI Member
Merely an observation.

I also find that those who make a big deal of their opposition to 'foreign games' and bang on ad nauseam about their 'Gaelicness' and traditionalist Catholicism are insincere contrarian poseurs; but likewise, this is merely an observation.

Please forgive my intellectual sloppiness. I hope to one day match your eminently practical skills in the fine art of pedantry, but until then you'll have to forgive the lack of aspergic formality on my part.
That's fine, you are forgiven.
Now, for your penance you should recite one decade of the phrase "I must not be passive-aggressive in my interactions"

Top Bottom