Discussion on Race, IQ, Genes etc.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
PI Member
Political Irish
Threads
Nobel winning DNA scientist stripped of all awards for remarks about race

Nobel Prize-winning DNA scientist James Watson has been stripped of several honorary titles by the laboratory he once headed over his views about intelligence and race.

The Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory said it was acting in response to remarks he made in a television documentary which aired earlier this month.

The 90-year-old geneticist - one of three who discovered the DNA double helix - had lost his job at the New York laboratory in 2007 for expressing racist views.

But in the new PBS film, American Masters: Decoding Watson, he said his views on intelligence and race had not changed since.

He had told a magazine in 2007 he was "inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa" as "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - where all the testing says not really".
DNA pioneer James Watson stripped of honours after 'reckless' race remarks

Smart man.

Aged 90 he need not give a shit about the hysterically screaming liberals.

Threads

wasted years

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Threads
I'm not running down the African people but there must be truth to it.
The issue I have with Africa is that in order to progress, they don't even need to innovate, just copy.
Yet the entire continent seems incapable of this.

The excuse of colonialism simply no longer holds.
The wave of Independence across Africa in the 1950s and 1960s brought to the end around 75 years of colonial rule by Britain, France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal and -- until World War I -- Germany.

Before 1880, Europeans had only made small incursions into Africa, with forts and trading posts mainly around the coast, according to Richard Dowden, director of the Royal African Society in Britain.
Colonialism and the 'scramble for Africa' - CNN.com

I think I recall from history class that Ireland's occupation was slightly longer than 75 years, yet we picked ourselves up and moved forward.

African nations have now essentially existed longer in post-colonial self-rule than their entire time spent under colonists.
Even worse, the nations regressed after kicking out their white rulers.
Rather than building on what was left, they allowed it to disintegrate.
Were it not for permanent transfers of money from the West, Africa would be an even bigger basket case.

I've no idea if African's have a lower IQ than whites or asians, but if you were to imagine a continent populated with low-IQ people, then Africa fits the bill.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Over here in the West we have a tendency to be squeamish about the prospect of Engineering the DNA of babies but in China they have no such scruples.
While the IQ of the West declines as lower IQ people have greater number of offspring than high IQ people China on the other hand is going full steam ahead in researching the practical application of genetic manipulation to increase the IQ of their population.

In the same way that the higher IQ of the European race allowed them to dominate much of the World for centuries China could in future be the a race with an IQ higher than that of Europeans by a bigger margin than the Europeans had over Blacks and Aboriginal species which allowed Europeans to dominate those races for so long.

Yet another scary worry for the future of the White race.

Scientists from Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI) have collected DNA from smart people in order to engineer genius babies.
Vice reports BGI scientists collected samples from 2,000 of the world’s smartest people to sequence their entire genomes in order to identify the alleles that determine human intelligence.
BGI is one of the world’s genome sequencing centres as well as being the biggest in China. The centre also works with plant genetics and animal genetics.
If successful, embryo screening will allow parents to select their brightest zygote. This could potentially increase every generation’s intelligence by five to 15 IQ points.
...This means that through the coming generations, scientists will be able to multiply the population’s intelligence. “Even if it only boosts the average kid by five IQ points, that’s a huge difference in terms of economic productivity, the competitiveness of the country, how many patents they get, how their businesses are run, and how innovative their economy is.”
Chinese scientists collect DNA from smart people to engineer genius babies - Resonate

Threads
i generally agree with anti-science

i think we should return to an aristocracy of imhotepic-trismegistian ceremonial-alchemic magi-schriftgelehrte

platonist republicanism-aristocracy amalgamised with the irrational-ceremonial

the replacement of scientia & filosofia with magic essentially

Last edited:
Threads
i generally agree with anti-science

i think we should return to an aristocracy of imhotepic-trismegistitan ceremonial-alchemic magi-schriftgelehrte

platonist republicanism-aristocracy amalgamised with the irrational-ceremonial

the replacement of scientia & filosofia with magic essentially
I would give short shrift to the race realists and people like Molyneux. Dr. Thomas Sowell's survey of US Army IQ Tests from WWI and Vietnam, rooted in hard data, clearly show that IQ is not fixed and can increase dramatically, in one generation, within a racial/ethnic group.

It all comes down to nature being nurtured.

Sowell, from his own experience, makes the point that in the 1940's poor black children like him were given a solid grounding in Math and Science whereas today they would be given a steady diet of "CRITICAL Race Theory"

Top Bottom