Dirty Muslim breaks into funeral home - has sex with the dead bodies

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Soon deported.
Disgusting thread. A mob of morons tries to tie muslims to necrophelic acts to demonize them further.
I was asked a few hours how I would define "racism".
Read above posts and have a look in the mirror to find out what it is.

page61

PI Member
Disgusting thread. A mob of morons tries to tie muslims to necrophelic acts to demonize them further.
I was asked a few hours how I would define "racism".
Read above posts and have a look in the mirror to find out what it is.
Well said..that about sums it up. To be honest as im relatively new to the site, Im a bit take aback by the stupidity and racism of some of the posts

what is it like to 'do it' with a cold dead body ? was the deceased elderly ? this is the yuckiest story i have read all day.

page61

PI Member
Actually...according to islamic text it is acceptable to have sex with a deceased woman.....FACT!
You are so full of shit .. what a load of bollox.
All you are attempting to do is to justify your hatred for people ,and im sure you will dig out a post or a text to show how right and superior you really are .
every race/majority /minority has nut jobs ,but it does not do anyone justice to tar everyone to suit your agenda.

if you tell me what religion or race you are , i will show you some fine examples of headcases who do unspeakable things belonging to that group.

Immanuel

PI Member
You are so full of shit .. what a load of bollox.
All you are attempting to do is to justify your hatred for people ,and im sure you will dig out a post or a text to show how right and superior you really are .
every race/majority /minority has nut jobs ,but it does not do anyone justice to tar everyone to suit your agenda.

if you tell me what religion or race you are , i will show you some fine examples of headcases who do unspeakable things belonging to that group.

TWAT!

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Well said..that about sums it up. To be honest as im relatively new to the site, Im a bit take aback by the stupidity and racism of some of the posts
I do not view it as a disgusting thread. It is a thread discussing a disgusting event which was in the newspapers. I have no doubt that there will be plenty more like it becausethis is part and parcel of sociey as Ireland becomes a 3rd world country. We are I believe to see a financial crisis in Ireland like never before as the perpetual money machine appears to have finally seized up

Top Bottom