• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Direct Provision scammers in Kerry go on hunger strike over demands to be moved to new accommodation

whyfillaw

PI Member
She will be on the media with Matt Cooper saying that the Irish should be ashamed of their treatment of "these vulnerable people." She is presented especially on RTE as a reasonable mainstream politician not the bitter far- left extremist that she is. More deceit.
that yoke is more bitter than an unripe cooking apple growing in late july in any part of Ireland incl the 32 counties( it is not only die hard sectarian loyalists than can be bitter and longing for a "glorious Past of Dominance and Empire)

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Where is the brave election candidate who will stand up and say they are sick of ungrateful foreigners coming here uninvited and calling for Irish workers to pay for their accommodation, food, healthcare, education and pocket money for the rest of their lives in Ireland? Just one politician please.

Where is the brave election candidate who will stand up and say they are sick of ungrateful foreigners coming here uninvited and calling for Irish workers to pay for their accommodation, food, healthcare, education and pocket money for the rest of their lives in Ireland? Just one politician please.
You're looking for balls on a eunuch.

PapaQuebec

PI Member
Just a little info, the Red Cross and The Red Crescent are both symbols of the IFRC. The Crescent came about because Turkey objected to the use of the cross !. And both were created by Europeans !
Whilst I don't doubt what you say is true, my point is that on-the-ground emergency workers flock from Western nations en masse to assist when disaster strikes in the Islamic world, yet the reverse is never the case!

Rose

PI Member
Whilst I don't doubt what you say is true, my point is that on-the-ground emergency workers flock from Western nations en masse to assist when disaster strikes in the Islamic world, yet the reverse is never the case!
Like most other Irish people I know nothing about Islam. At least they believe in the afterlife which might make them somewhat less barbaric than those who control the West today.

PapaQuebec

PI Member
Like most other Irish people I know nothing about Islam. At least they believe in the afterlife which might make them somewhat less barbaric than those who control the West today.
I have this bridge, not a particularly big bridge, but a nice bridge...

...interested?

Last edited:

whyfillaw

PI Member
Two Fuck Wits ! With a Gimmick that Two Fuck Wits would come up With ! !
self-deluded half-wits leading total dimwits and taking their money off them in plain sight.Any dimwit who buys their "tat/material for sale" or goes and see them "perform on stage" deserve what they get for their stupidity.It is robbing the food off a baby and these "fans" are their "babies/quarry".Some people in this country have severe mental problems if they can't see they are taken for suckers by these "Performers/talentless halfwits"

whyfillaw

PI Member
Just a thought. These foreigners who are unhappy with their own country come to our country and are still moaning and bitching. Maybe there’s a trend here?
I see what you are getting at, they want to transplant their "homeland to another country" and have the best of both worlds wherever they live.The want Lagos on the Liffey, Karachi on the LEE, Soweto on the Shannon, .........All the comforts and standards of the developed modern world with the religious , social, nonworking lifestyle of the 3rd world here.

Top Bottom